SOS Dual Gauge Pod or Ford Racing Dual A-Pillar Pod?

liedenfrost

Established Member
There are many posts raving about the Speed of Sound dual gauge pods, but I haven't seen any posts regarding the Ford Racing Dual A-pillar pod. Anyone have any comments about the Ford Racing A-pillar pod? I would think the color match would be perfect and you would not have to paint it. True? How is the fit/finish. I don't want to spend $120 for a piece of plastic (SOS pod) if I don't have to. Thanks

liedenfrost

Established Member
Yeah, I tried twice to post up a WTB ad, but evidently the Moderator didn't think my WTB ad was Terminator specific?? I'm also looking for either a single or dual Aeroforce gauge. The Ford Racing pod is only $35, so I was looking for feedback from anyone that has one installed. I'll keep you in mind and might take the SOS pod off your hands if feedback from the Ford Racing pod is poor. Thanks

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
Yeah, I tried twice to post up a WTB ad, but evidently the Moderator didn't think my WTB ad was Terminator specific?? I'm also looking for either a single or dual Aeroforce gauge. The Ford Racing pod is only $35, so I was looking for feedback from anyone that has one installed. I'll keep you in mind and might take the SOS pod off your hands if feedback from the Ford Racing pod is poor. Thanks

ok sounds good .. i also have an aeroforce gauge for sale too .. i dont have much use for it so im selling it as well for my whipple install

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
I've got the prototype SOS pod (03 vert) and it has held up for going on 6 years... Alan and his team are top-notch...

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Speed of Sound uses a factory Ford pillar to make their product. Then he uses the factory color dye and the color is spot on!

Can't beat SOS's customer service! Alan is Top Notch! :rockon:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
What color combo is the Aeroforce gauge? (bezel/background and display)

bezel is black, background is white, and display is green/black

if interested in either of the 2 items PM me ... i dont wanna get an infraction for trying to sell something in this thread

0110101237.gif

Users who are viewing this thread