South Floridians Come in

NXSVTCOBRA

ok guys what im trying to do is plan an all ford hangout, here in MIAMI or South Florida, somewhere where we could hangout..... with no ricers, no camaro's just stangs, lightnings and other fords, any ideas where??? and when??? i was thinking Friday the 29th at Roberto's Taco Shop in Hialeah NW 103rd st and 57th ave, its Near I-75, 826, and I-95, they're open 24 hours so cops can't kick us out, as long as a few people eat, and its good food......anyone up for it?? just let me know and we all meet there around 9pm or so on the 29th of OCT...... please post on other boards if you're a member........

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by Sprayed_Pony
ok guys what im trying to do is plan an all ford hangout, here in MIAMI or South Florida, somewhere where we could hangout..... with no ricers, no camaro's just stangs, lightnings and other fords, any ideas where??? and when??? i was thinking Friday the 29th at Roberto's Taco Shop in Hialeah NW 103rd st and 57th ave, its Near I-75, 826, and I-95, they're open 24 hours so cops can't kick us out, as long as a few people eat, and its good food......anyone up for it?? just let me know and we all meet there around 9pm or so on the 29th of OCT...... please post on other boards if you're a member........

Thats koo man! But I like the Dennys spot bigger lot and its open 24hrs as well!

GoatDaddy

sounds fun. I'd probably get lost and beaten up in Hialeah, though.

People usually meet up Monday nights at Fuddruckers on US1 down Kendall-ish way.

GoatDaddy

I was there once. small turnout but some sharp cars. I've been meaning to go again, but as luck would have it Monday night always seems to get busy.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Yeah the LS1's are showing up on monday's at Fudd's now. Went last monday and don't know anyone now.:cryying:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by fastball19
We gotta make a strong presence there on Mondays to take our spot back.
Yeah I did not go last night. Had crap to do around the house. I really don't mind the LS1 cars cause it gives me something else to look at.:beer:

NXSVTCOBRA

Last night was dead, i went just a few cars there, the regulars, nothing spectacular.....

whenever i get my car back (blown motor) i'd run ya Zinc.... thats a good way to make friends :thumbsup:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by Sprayed_Pony
Last night was dead, i went just a few cars there, the regulars, nothing spectacular.....

whenever i get my car back (blown motor) i'd run ya Zinc.... thats a good way to make friends :thumbsup:

I'll Run Ya Pony!! When you get the car back! :thumbsup: Hey i saw the car at the shop why is the front sitting so high, i looked at it and i was like :eek: damm the engine is out already?
But when Ludy opened the hood it was still there i was like :dw:

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
I step out for a bit and the shit hits the fan.

I'll try to make it out there tomorrow night. This is all contingent on how well I study by tomorrow night for Saturday monrnings midterm.

GoatDaddy

if i have time & the weather is nice & the wife lets me etc etc etc I'll try to cruise down there this next Monday (11/1).

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Alright, so are we meeting up tonight or what?

I'll start heading out there in 30 minutes or so.

Need to see if this taco place is any food....woops, did I say "food," what I meant to say was "good."

NXSVTCOBRA

Originally posted by fastball19
I'll Run Ya Pony!! When you get the car back! :thumbsup: Hey i saw the car at the shop why is the front sitting so high, i looked at it and i was like :eek: damm the engine is out already?
But when Ludy opened the hood it was still there i was like :dw:

Willy called me today, said the beginning of the week its coming out, he has to take it out and also the tranny because i dont have 4th gear.... take them both apart then the warranty company is gonna send an adjuster over so........ i could only hope for the best.........

did u get ur spray and headers on yet?

Users who are viewing this thread