South Floridians Come in

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by Sprayed_Pony
Willy called me today, said the beginning of the week its coming out, he has to take it out and also the tranny because i dont have 4th gear.... take them both apart then the warranty company is gonna send an adjuster over so........ i could only hope for the best.........

did u get ur spray and headers on yet?

Nope not yet. I have alot of things going on right now. Iam planing on moving into a apartment with my Girl and iam saving up. I really don't know when i'll put them on. But i have everything here at home waiting to put it on the Spray i will do myself. The headers :shrug: i don't think so.

But it will be a while i just finished hitting my credit card with a 1600.00 ring to put on that finger!:cryying:

Last edited:

NXSVTCOBRA

damn.... $1600 u shoulda went to publix and bought one from the machines, they're like 25 cents i think.... nah but good luck, headers shouldnt be that hard with a 2v i dont think....... they're a bitch on the 4v, the long tubes i have now are from my old 01 droptop cobra and i had to drop the whole K-member to put them on and since the heads are so wide it sucks with space trying to tighten down the header bolts......

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
don't snivvel, Dajmell.
:lol::lol::lol:
Hey Sprayed don't really race but I appreciate the offer.:beer: Better race Erick he is my racer representative.:-D

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
:lol::lol::lol:
Hey Sprayed don't really race but I appreciate the offer.:beer: Better race Erick he is my racer representative.:-D

You bet!

What up Gerg, Your Lost!

NXSVTCOBRA

you spraying yet fastball???? my motor is out, a couple spun bearings, and i hear that there's only 1 good rod left.... so i ****ed it up pretty good

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
nope not yet but i wanna get those long tubes done by the beg of next month! So i say 2-3 more weeks. I saw your engine you can see the crank all the marks that it had and yea most of your pistons where fried & the rods where :burn: . But your getting a brand new one so be :D just don't spray 150 man at least do some work to it before you do 150 to be safe spray is dangerous!
when your going that high on a stock car!

Last edited:

NXSVTCOBRA

lmao you think....... i might actually put in my gears, fuel pump and tuned chip that i've had sitting here at my house for about two months.... and i may drop down to a 125 shot... maybe :shrug:

Miko

Anyone recommend any good shops down in Miami? I just bought an '03 Cobra and looking to do a couple of things or at least get some ideas.

Thanks
Leo

robs97cobra

ive sprayed a 150 for the past couple of years on my stock shortblock 97 cobra...all in the tune, and of course, mebby a lil luck haha

NXSVTCOBRA

GM187 said:
ive sprayed a 150 for the past couple of years on my stock shortblock 97 cobra...all in the tune, and of course, mebby a lil luck haha

scroll up and read buddy, if you read i said this time around im gonna put my tuned chip in, meaning the car was running un-tuned

Fast Willy

Established Member
I previously owned a svt focus and they had focus days every once and a while at marcom park right of 595 and 75. that way its kinda in the middle of everyone.

Salstang00

Established Member
Im kinda new to FL. I live in Boynton beach. I am looking for a shop around boynton beach to install Mac catback and tune my 00 stang, also a place to build a 5.0 stroker motor. Anyone up around this way that meets anywhere?

robs97cobra

sprayedpony: i guess i should reiterate, i dont have my car tuned, i do however have my plugs gapped and timing adjusted accordingly, and when i do run a 150 shot i make sure to use a bit higher octane race gas...ive heard of motors going even with all of these precautions...is this the case?? just wondering...what kind of kit did you have?
salstang00: do your own cat back. no need to tune your car with just a cat back. a stroker motor is hard to say who to go with. im not sure of any shops nearby id be willing to let build a stroker modular motor, id probably look elsewhere...

Salstang00

Established Member
I tried installing the catback and it will not bolt on properly, the tailpipes wont exit the rear unless the muffler is tilted and I can not tilt it with the stock hanger. I put Mac on a stang 2 yrs ago and NO problems at all.

robs97cobra

if you can get it somewhat installed, driveable, take it to a muffler shop and have them do the finishing touches, it'll be cheaper than having them do the entire thing...

Users who are viewing this thread