South Park?

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Idk which episodes but some of my favorite parts of the top of my head are:

Bebe got boobs, the part where they kept gruntin like cavemen

The episode where Stan's dad was trying to explain why it's not good to stereotype and they went to some stereotype museum where one exhibit showed a black guy statue eating a watermelon. Then they went to a Mexican worker sleeping on the ground. Stan's dad says "this one Mexicans are lazy". Then it turns out that it wasn't a statue but a real Mexican worker who was sleeping on the job.:lol:

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
1. Make Love, Not Warcraft
"This could very well be the end of the world..........of Warcraft"
2. Imaginationland
3. The Cesar Milan/Dog Whisperer
4. They took our jeeeeeeerbs!
5. Cripple Fight (Timmy vs Jimmy)

PureStang

Established Member
its funny, when the show first came out i guess i was too young to really get any of the jokes...but now i love the freaking show.

I think the Whale Wars Episode (Whale Whores) is one of my favorites. i cant thinnk of any more at the moment.

mcdover

Established Member
This one is extremely wrong but I couldn't stop laughing at it. When Will Smith and Snoop Dogg and their friends move to South Park and everyone dresses up like ghosts to scare them away.

:lol::lol:I can't believe you're the only one that brought up this episode! "Richers", "burn a lower case t", and "dress up like a ghost because richers are afraid of ghosts". I sure thought that episode would've resulted in a huge controversy.

I absolutely hate the Mr. Hankey episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread