South Park?

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
I think the best one ive ever seen was with mickey and the jonas brothers (purity rings). I was literally about to pass out from laughing so hard.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKOwptKaiQM&feature=related"]YouTube- Mickey Mouse beats up Joe Jonas[/ame]

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
I love the one where they send the nanny's to try and get cartman to behave.

Yes, let the anger come! Strike me down while you can! But it won't make your dried-up ovaries any more fertile!

Jroc

Established Member
"Make love, not Warcraft" and "Go God, go - part 1" are probably my two favorites.

"Carmen sucks" was also a good one, so was "With apologies to Jese Jackson", "Psst", "The Snuck", "Fantastic Easter special", "D-Yikes", etc.

Basic seasons 10 and 11 where the shiznit.

SVT95

Established Member
This one is extremely wrong but I couldn't stop laughing at it. When Will Smith and Snoop Dogg and their friends move to South Park and everyone dresses up like ghosts to scare them away.

TJSwoboda

Established Member
Not sure if I have a favorite, but Stan and Kyle's pitch to the Governor in Cartman's Stupid Hate Crime is what originally turned me against hate crime laws. When a crass cartoon gets you to rethink an opinion, it's doing something right. :)

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
Hey guys and gals, I've got a question for all of you. What is your favorite south park episode?? Also I would like to know if anyone has seen the episode where there are aliens and Earth is just a reality TV show that is getting cancelled??? Then when the aliens talk to the kids it shows itself as a taco that poops ice cream?? How come when I ask people about that particular episode they have no ****ing idea what I'm talking about?? How come I've only seen this episode once on TV in my whole south watching life? It was just bothering me so I figured I put it on here.

Discuss

lol this episode on MTV right now as we speak

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Hey guys and gals, I've got a question for all of you. What is your favorite south park episode?? Also I would like to know if anyone has seen the episode where there are aliens and Earth is just a reality TV show that is getting cancelled??? Then when the aliens talk to the kids it shows itself as a taco that poops ice cream?? How come when I ask people about that particular episode they have no ****ing idea what I'm talking about?? How come I've only seen this episode once on TV in my whole south watching life? It was just bothering me so I figured I put it on here.

Discuss

Suck my jaggons! Ooo! I can't believe you sucked my jaggons! Hahaha such a hilarious show, what I like is it's so hard for my to pick a favorite because South Park has so many choices.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Who lives in the East behind a Tree?

Sexual Harassment

Panda

sexpanda.gif

Thursday

Tu ne cede malis
Established Member
Have any of you seen "Cannibal The Musical"? Matt Stone and Trey Parker are both the directors, and lead roles. I guess you have to understand Mormonism to truly appreciate it but still funny as hell either way.

bscarberry

Established Member
Have any of you seen "Cannibal The Musical"? Matt Stone and Trey Parker are both the directors, and lead roles. I guess you have to understand Mormonism to truly appreciate it but still funny as hell either way.

I prefer orgazmo and baseketball. Pretty much anything stone and Parker put their name on is amazing though

Mulldune

Established Member
My favorite one is the one whrn Mr. Garrison invents the alternative mode of transportation or something like that...........:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread