Spanked a Sti

White01Snake

Shake and Bake!
Established Member
So I was coming back from a doctors appointment today with my dad. I'm doing the speed limit and all that bs, and in my rear I see a black Sti. He pulls up beside me and gives it a rev and I down shift to 3rd. I let him hit it first and when he did I brought the pain. I was thinking this was going to be somewhat of a close race but I pulled on him hard instantly. By the time he had gotten out of it I had probally pulled a good 7 cars on him. Oh by the way I didn't spray either!:rockon:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
lol

yeah he probably enjoyed the race but then u knew the speech was coming...

congrats

Last edited:

whiplash306

Established Member
Strong runnin '01 Cobra ya' got!!! When I had my '04 STi with just headers, catless downpipe, lightweight crank pulley and K&N Typhoon, all with NO tune, I laid the hurtin' on many '99/'01 Cobras and Machs (military town), all on highway pulls too....to include my own '04 Mach...bad hurtin'!

Not taking away from your kill though....good job!

bmfgsxr

Established Member
good run man.. sounds like you have a very strong running ride. what kind of times do you run?

16kOrBust

Established Member
Nice kill. Those things are a joke from a roll in stock form, but watch out from a dig.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I won't doubt you pulled him hard with those mods, hell I pull a stock one from a roll and you've got way more mods than I do.

Users who are viewing this thread