spark issue continued hicup? (video)

venomous03svt_1

venomous03svt_1
Established Member
venomous03svt_1

so my car had a spark plug break off in my engine and so i replaced them all (TR7ix at .030) and did an oil change and theres some kind of hickup and idles a lil rough. what do you think? if you need better sound clips let me know.

BUstang

Established Member
does anyone have an idea of what it could be? i dont think its a missfire to do with the injectors. any other ideas?

i've been around 3 terminators, including my own, and they all have that kind of noise at idle. Maybe not as profound, but still.

venomous03svt_1

venomous03svt_1
Established Member
maybe i have just never noticed it but the idle sounds good but theres a off huckup in the idle that you guys might not be hearing. also has a rougher idle, more than the norm "V8 shake".

Your car sounds normal but your stupid if you don't have a tuner take a look at your car. NGK plugs are very high quality. I bet yours broke because of detonation. You're stupid to think that a colder plug is a simple fix for that problem. Spend the money and have a tuner look at it before we see you posting that you have no compression in that cylinder. You should be very concerned about why only that plug fell apart.

01SN8K

In Hawaii
Established Member
its hard to hear because of the sound quality but it does have an abnormal sputter to it. have you pulled the new plug from the cylinder where the old plug was damaged? you have an issue and if it was enough to destroy the electrode off a plug it could be the start of something severe. i would definitely look into it. get it all checked out. you may even want to bore scope that particular cylinder. check the piston to see if there is any damage to it.

03' White Snake

Established Member
My car shot a plug out of the cylinder, You said yours blown apart, i would def have it scoped and see if anything fell into the cylinder. your piston might have damage or even the valves in the head. Have it checked out for sure.

venomous03svt_1

venomous03svt_1
Established Member
im definatly going to have it checked by a shop but i was just getting an idea of what is going on.
"Your car sounds normal but your stupid if you don't have a tuner take a look at your car. NGK plugs are very high quality. I bet yours broke because of detonation. You're stupid to think that a colder plug is a simple fix for that problem. Spend the money and have a tuner look at it before we see you posting that you have no compression in that cylinder. You should be very concerned about why only that plug fell apart."

You need to get your FU$%ING Facts strait! I NEVER said i was looking for a simple fix with a colder plug! i researched all plugs and decided what was best for my car. i needed to put something in my car to get it to the shop which has been closed for all x-mas and weekend. DONT imply someone you dont know is stupid.

venomous03svt_1

venomous03svt_1
Established Member
im definatly going to have it checked by a shop but i was just getting an idea of what is going on.
AS FOR 01COBRAVORTEC
"Your car sounds normal but your stupid if you don't have a tuner take a look at your car. NGK plugs are very high quality. I bet yours broke because of detonation. You're stupid to think that a colder plug is a simple fix for that problem. Spend the money and have a tuner look at it before we see you posting that you have no compression in that cylinder. You should be very concerned about why only that plug fell apart."

:cuss: You need to get your FU$%ING Facts strait! I NEVER said i was looking for a simple fix with a colder plug! i researched all plugs and decided what was best for my car. i needed to put something in my car to get it to the shop which has been closed for all x-mas and weekend. DONT imply someone you dont know is stupid. THATS, stupid.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
does not sound normal to me...agreed, take it to a tunere when they open back up for the new year, lol...

AS FOR 01COBRAVORTEC

:cuss: You need to get your FU$%ING Facts strait! I NEVER said i was looking for a simple fix with a colder plug! i researched all plugs and decided what was best for my car. i needed to put something in my car to get it to the shop which has been closed for all x-mas and weekend. DONT imply someone you dont know is stupid. THATS, stupid.

Grow up and stop being such a tool. You're taking a play on words to another level. Its amazing how you put the word stupid in a sentence and someone gets all bent out of shape over nothing. Must be a Cali thing. :nonono::lol:

01SN8K

In Hawaii
Established Member
You're stupid to think that a colder plug is a simple fix for that problem. QUOTE]

Well this sentence does look like you called the OP stupid. I dont care to take sides but it is what is typed. It may not be what you meant and came out wrong but if you read what you typed, you did call him stupid.

venomous03svt_1

venomous03svt_1
Established Member
Grow up and stop being such a tool. You're taking a play on words to another level. Its amazing how you put the word stupid in a sentence and someone gets all bent out of shape over nothing. Must be a Cali thing. :nonono::lol:

HaHa! Play on words?. What do you expect when you call someone stupid?:nono: your just a shi+ disturber and probably get off on it. Ive seen your comments in a lot of threads and your better off just keeping it to yourself cause you have nothing nice to say. BTW I dont think Jersey is any better LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread