Spark PLugs.

SVTMUST97

Established Member
What kind of spark plugs are you guys using in your cobra. The stock one in my 97 cobra is calling for AWSF-32EE. Is there any differences. Let me know.

Badfish4.6

Established Member
motorcraft platinum. had the ngks. deff would have to say performance stayed the same but felt that i got better gas milage???

RWtorque

Established Member
What kind of spark plugs are you guys using in your cobra. The stock one in my 97 cobra is calling for AWSF-32EE. Is there any differences. Let me know.
I've used all types in the Mustangs I've owned. This time I went ahead and tried the E3's. They seem to have a good spark.

SVTMUST97

Established Member
The motorcraft sp 432 the thread are longer will that cause any problem. Its a single platinum plug. Compare to the Autolites 764.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
I am going to be changing mine for the first time since I got this car. is the strut brace in the way of any of the plugs? thanx.

mysicman

Resident Pill Pusher
Established Member
Autolite 764 is what everyone is going to tell you assuming you aren't FI.

+1

I just switched to the 764's and FFRP wires this spring. Night and day difference from platinums and stock wires. Pulls cleanly to readline and is "right there" through powerband.....no more bog or high rpm breakup.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
well got 'er done. someone on here said changing the oil takes more time....guess I have changed the oil in a Mustang so many times, not true for me. took quite awhile to change the plugs and the wires. after research...went with 103 autolites. car runs amazingly well now. made a huge difference in the idle. don't want to have to do that again anytime soon lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread