SpdKilz TT Z06 At The Track + TT 350z Race

Stopsign32v

Established Member
First of all, I'm not getting my panties in a twist. You just don't know what you are talking about.

And I'm sorry, but what you said is BS. You will NOT run 670rwhp with JUST bolting on a turbo kit at 7.5psi. That would equate to almost 50rwhp PER psi over stock rwhp. There was a guy just recently on Corvette forum who was running 8.5 pounds of boost with a meth/alchi kit who put down about 600rwhp.

Yet another guy is running 10lbs boost being about 600rwhp.

Also, the "stock" Z06 you are talking about can NOT handle that power with the stock fuel system. Even with a KB BAP, you are good up to about 600rwhp. Your friend would be going lean if he was 669rwhp and is "stock" like you keep stressing.

I'd love to know if your friend did in fact just bolt on a TT kit, put it to 7.5psi, and was 669. Oh, btw, his stock block should be blown up by now. I did heads/cam because I didn't KNOW I was going turbo. I thought I would be done after that step but alas, I needed to be faster yet again. I will be turning up the boost to about 6.5psi come spring, which will put me at about 600rwhp...but that will be pushing my stock block BIG TIME.

One last thing...I got better MPH with 120 LESS rwhp than your friend. Something isn't right there...

Check out TurboChargedPower.com.....its the black 02 Z06. They dynoed it with the stock H pipe and catback in mid 80 degree heat. We dynoed it with no exhaust and the temp was cooler and boost was at around 7.5psi give or take alittle.

SpdKilz

Established Member
Why does it say 9.5psi on the site? Still don't buy it. Go post that on CF.com and see the response you get, haha.

Common

Established Member
Why does it say 9.5psi on the site? Still don't buy it. Go post that on CF.com and see the response you get, haha.

Dude, don't sweat it, your car will eat babies with some 65* weather, traction and some decent driving.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread