Spectre Trailer (New Bond Movie)

ROMM

Established Member
[youtube_browser]ashLaclKCik[/youtube_browser]

Hmm didn't show much in that trailer. BUT, I went to the movies the other day and saw the newest trailer to Mad Max, oh man what an awesome trailer! First time I had ever seen it. I had to search on google for "newest mad max trailer" to find the damn thing, because youtube has tons of the older preview that hog the search results, but here you go:

[youtube_browser]YWNWi-ZWL3c[/youtube_browser]

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Im going to miss Daniel Craig, he is one of the best Bonds and did well bringing the franchise into its more modern darker iteration. I'm looking forward to the new one Chris Waltz is always great especially when he's giving Quentin Tarantino dialog.

I think it's funny you brought up Madmax because there's rumors Tom Hardy could be the next Bond. I think he'd be great, go from Bane to Bond. What do you guys think of Hardy as Bond?

tom_hardy_james_bond.jpg

Technically Craig has one more Bond film in his contact but he and the director are both trying to get out of it.

Last edited:

coposrv

Established Member
Bane as bond will be interesting. Im a huge bond fan and when Daniel Craig was cast I had my doubts, I was wrong. So at this point I'm willing to give it a shot.

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
Im going to miss Daniel Craig, he is one of the best Bonds and did well bringing the franchise into its more modern darker iteration. I'm looking forward to the new one Chris Waltz is always great especially when he's giving Quentin Tarantino dialog.

I think it's funny you brought up Madmax because there's rumors Tom Hardy could be the next Bond. I think he'd be great, go from Bane to Bond. What do you guys think of Hardy as Bond?

tom_hardy_james_bond.jpg

Technically Craig has one more Bond film in his contact but he and the director are both trying to get out of it.

He has two more, and since SkyFall killed it at the box-office his tune has changed significantly. I think he doesn't mind the bond role now.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
To me, Daniel Craig is the best Bond. I grew up seeing every Sean Connery Bond movie, and I love Sean Connery.

But for me, Craig is the best.

The Mad Max movie visuals alone are stunning. Can't wait to get that movie in my home theater.

E

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
To me, Daniel Craig is the best Bond. I grew up seeing every Sean Connery Bond movie, and I love Sean Connery.

But for me, Craig is the best.

The Mad Max movie visuals alone are stunning. Can't wait to get that movie in my home theater.

E

Agreed, Connery is the benchmark, that nobody has matched.... until Craig.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
+1 for me, Connery was Bond...until Daniel Craig came along. He is the best yet in my opinion and I really love these movies even more now. can't wait for the next one. I watch the others one all the time.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Craig dies a great bond but I'm sick of them portraying him as old and washed up. Bond is always supposed to be in his prime and at the top of his game.

Hardy could do a great bond easy. If you check his imdb, his resume is insane. Tom hardy is in more movies in excellent, challenging roles than you could ever believe. Him landing a franchise like bond would work out great for both.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The only thing that kills it for me is that he doesn't live the real life of a badass. He didn't know how to drive a stick and he's afraid of guns... he's a giant pussy basically. Apparently Connery is anti-gun too but Michael Cain said he once held Connery's coat for him in a bar as he was beating up 3 guys at once. He also snatched the gun out of the hands of some mobster after he pulled it on him.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
...and another Mad Max??? here we go again with hollywood's lack of ideas and creativity. gotta copy another one.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Craig dies a great bond but I'm sick of them portraying him as old and washed up. Bond is always supposed to be in his prime and at the top of his game.

Hardy could do a great bond easy. If you check his imdb, his resume is insane. Tom hardy is in more movies in excellent, challenging roles than you could ever believe. Him landing a franchise like bond would work out great for both.

Hardy is one of my favorite actors. He is very talented. His film Bronson was especially good. I wouldn't mind seeing him as Bond.

...and another Mad Max??? here we go again with hollywood's lack of ideas and creativity. gotta copy another one.

while I agree Hollywood is getting in a bad habit of doing remakes and reboots, the new Mad Max looks amazing. I am very eager to see it

Last edited:

Gravik

Established Member
The only thing that kills it for me is that he doesn't live the real life of a badass. He didn't know how to drive a stick and he's afraid of guns... he's a giant pussy basically. Apparently Connery is anti-gun too but Michael Cain said he once held Connery's coat for him in a bar as he was beating up 3 guys at once. He also snatched the gun out of the hands of some mobster after he pulled it on him.

All Hollywood is anti gun. Just look at tom cruise and liam neeson.

Also Christoph Waltz is going to be a great villain.

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Can't wait for the new Bond!!!

tom_hardy_james_bond.jpg

Michael Fassbender would be a better new bond IMO.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Can't wait for the new Bond!!!

Michael Fassbender would be a better new bond IMO.

Huh hadn't thought of him, you may be right. He's got the look but never seen him in a physical roll. TBH haven't seen many of his movies at all except Inglorious Bastards and Prometheus.

Users who are viewing this thread