speedsturr lid?????

FireGuy

Clear As Mud
Established Member
Gaylord's has a terrible shipping record, i.e. damage, return policies, etc. Being that you are cross country, buy/order from a local dealer, inspect before pick up and install and you are golden.

I bought mine from a local dealer and I live 30 miles from Gaylord, inspected it at the dealer and had them do the install, a lot less headaches.

BillsSnake

I have one and won't change it out for anything currently on the market. Purchase through a local dealer and let them deal with warranty issues if there are any

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Love mine, it looks like it should have been there from the factory. With the bedrug it's like having a big trunk. I ordered mine from a shop in Arizona a few years back, but I can't remember the name. I got the X2000 speedstur gelcoat color matched, carpeted and remote and they only charged me about half as much as what the local shop would do for just a plain, unpainted speedstur.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Here is the most recent pic, miss that tag, (KS's new personal tags are ugly).
speedstur.jpg

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
contact Kris Stahl. [email protected]

he's a member here and an L owner. I was going to place my order, but my account was hacked and about 2k from my savings was gone. he answered all my questions and can get you the best deal and better shipping/packing quality than anyone else.

I have no experience with him, but I've read plenty posts with him involved and plan on going through him when I get mine.

FlaHP

Established Member
After what a friend went through, I would not buy direct.
Pay more and get it local so the local shop is responsible for selling you a perfect unit.

These things often get damaged in shipping and to send it back to get fixed is far from cost effective and the manufacture will not pay for any of the shipping back to get it fixed.

They are the best looking lid out there though.

ford99lightning

Established Member
Ok guy for those of you that stay in California I called Gaylord and they just told me that they would install it color match it and explain the warranty for 1,340. Just wondering what prices are you guys getting out their.

Last edited:

mariosvt

Bazinga
Established Member
I got mine for 500 from a private seller. Paid 300 to paint it. I think innovation made a lid. It was like the speedstuur but the wing was a little longer. But last I heard they don't sell it anymore.

ford99lightning

Established Member
I got mine for 500 from a private seller. Paid 300 to paint it. I think innovation made a lid. It was like the speedstuur but the wing was a little longer. But last I heard they don't sell it anymore.

Hey you stay in Cali did you get your truck tuned in RET. Yea Innovation doesn't make them any more

Users who are viewing this thread