Spiderman 3!!!?!?!?

mustang gt 2003

Established Member
So who saw it? And what in the world did you guys think? Honestly, i was kinda disappointed with the whole movie. I mean the computer graphics were well done, but thats what it stopped. I dont know, i wish venom wouldnt have been just easily defeated like that! What did you guys think?

juzlookzfazt

Established Member
Same. It was definately a different movie from the past two movies. I think it would have been alot more dramatic if Harry delayed helping Spiderman, and the Sandman and Venom didn't team up. It was to cliche lol. Two bad guys team up, two former-friends team up again, and defeat the bad guys one by one, but one of the friends die, to cliche. Also, the audience always has to laugh at the wrong times lol. Like when someone gets hurt bad, two people laugh, and the rest of the audience follows suit, am I the only one that thinks that is annoying? lol.

WhiteStallionGT

The Foe Hammer said:
Wanna see Spidey get his ass kicked, put Carnage in there. He fkn owns Spiderman......:rockon:

Spidey will always get his ass kicked but still end up winning. No fun when a bad guy is easy to defeat.

btw, I loved the movie. It was funny as hell. "Emo Peter Parker". hahahahahahahahaha

bigmac6103

Established Member
Seroiously......for $500 million, i was very disappionted. And yeah i thought he looked Emo too! Why did they make Parker look like such a bay in this one, and all the crying? I wanted to go drown a kitten after that movie to make my feel more manly!

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
So much melodrammatic emotional bullcrap in that movie. The fight scenes and CGI sequences were aweeeesome but the rest of the movie sucked. Venom was the sole reason i went to see that movie and when his face peeled back and it was Eric Foreman with vampire teeth, it just ruined it for me......

Hopefully the game will be much better. I am looking forward to swinging around on a 60 inch with HD.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I dunno, SM2 seemed lame to me, I think a different Spiderman would have made the series great :shrug:

WhiteStallionGT

03 DSG Snake said:
I dunno, SM2 seemed lame to me, I think a different Spiderman would have made the series great :shrug:

I think he fits spiderman. Parker should be a nerdy goofy kid. Yall didn't find it good? I thought it was one of the best movies I've seen.

jlauth

Established Member
mustang gt 2003 said:
So who saw it? And what in the world did you guys think? Honestly, i was kinda disappointed with the whole movie. I mean the computer graphics were well done, but thats what it stopped. I dont know, i wish venom wouldnt have been just easily defeated like that! What did you guys think?

I completely agree with you. This movie was full of cheesy humor which was completely unneeded. IMO i dont really care to see much of Spiderman's personal life, because this was more like a drama. The editors for this movie should be fired, because they did absolutely nothing. The movie could have easily been 1 hour.

Very good point about him looking Emo, I thought the same. How about when he would walk down the streets and catch that attention of random girls by pointing at them. CHEESY!!!

Wait for this one to come to Blockbuster guys.

Last edited:

evo connevo

Established Member
Good action scenes but the emo thing and the black outfit getting him to act retarded, try to get chicks, and dance was weird. Our whole theatre was discussing how it sucked afterwards. Have the black suit rob banks for him or harm people...not pick up chicks, buy clothes and then do dance moves on the sidewalk...

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
wasnt very good

- venom lacked enough air time
- emo spidey was ghey
- fight scenes were way over exaggerated
- and had a lot of plot twist that were not thought out very well and way too convient (the whole thing with harry, peters uncles death, the sandman) just was pretty lame

had a lot of potential but was too childish for me

Users who are viewing this thread