Spindle ??

cjuni

Established Member
Hey guys i'd like to know if the 00R's spindles are different then my 96 cobras spindles, reason for me askin is that i want to buy a set of Brembo's but they told me i would have to change the spindles to the 00R's?

Thanks in Advance

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
cjuni said:
Hey guys i'd like to know if the 00R's spindles are different then my 96 cobras spindles, reason for me askin is that i want to buy a set of Brembo's but they told me i would have to change the spindles to the 00R's?

Thanks in Advance

They will bolt right up. No problemo!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

cjuni

Established Member
ok well, come to find out that Brembo's where bought for a 300SRT but he says it will fit a Cobra with some "you need brackets, or some people call them carriers" so i dont know if its worth my time.

Any ideas......?

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
cjuni said:
ok well, come to find out that Brembo's where bought for a 300SRT but he says it will fit a Cobra with some "you need brackets, or some people call them carriers" so i dont know if its worth my time.

Any ideas......?

Buy StopTech's, they're the best.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
cjuni said:

Any ideas......?

Trust me, you don't want to dick around with that. Buy the SN-95 version and be done with it.

FWIW

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread