Spoiler Delete Ideas

slow lane

proud daddy
Established Member
Don't buy your R spoiler yet.

I purchased the Steeda race wing before my car arrived (with the spoiler delete option). Had it painted. Took delivery of the car. Decided that the car looks the best with no spoiler at all. $400 out the window.

I do like the way the Steeda wing looks on the car, but I like it without the wing better. I like both options better than the factory wing.

The car is plenty steady on a good road at 140 mph.

Blade

Just browsing....
Established Member
Originally posted by slow lane
I purchased the Steeda race wing before my car arrived (with the spoiler delete option). Had it painted. Took delivery of the car. Decided that the car looks the best with no spoiler at all. $400 out the window.

I do like the way the Steeda wing looks on the car, but I like it without the wing better. I like both options better than the factory wing.

Only wing I'd put on one is the Steeda wing. Just my .02 :)

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by slow lane

I did 150 down a bad road in the middle of the glades and the car felt like it was glued to the ground. I did this several times with by 95 Cobra and it never felt anywhere near as stable or secure on that road. The only problem I had is the brakes from 150 are not as secure need Brembo 4-pistons in the front with the stock fronts on the rear and that will be fixed.

hwystr

Established Member
Thanks for all the advise everyone. I'm glad everyone with the stock spoiler likes it, sounds pretty difficult to delete it after the fact. I'm still leaning towards the "R" wing, but will check out the Saleen & Steeda offerings...

Friendchicken

I ordered mine without a spoiler and want the 2000 R spoiler. Later, I'll add the 2000 R rims as well. Not trying to be a 2000 R wannabe, but I find the look of that combo just amazing.

Plus on a black coupe, it would look badass

Users who are viewing this thread