Spoiler...

blackmage

Established Member
So after i did my 4v swap i started posting more pics of my car and Ive started getting a ton of flak from people about putting a new edge spoiler on my 96. How do you feel about it?

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

Last edited:

Driver500

Established Member
So after i did my 4v swap i started posting more pics of my car and Ive started getting a ton of slack from people about putting a new edge spoiler on my 96. How do you feel about it?

IMO the hard edges of the spoiler do not flow with the curves of the sn95.

and it's flak not slack. You get flak or are cut slack.

Last edited:

Driver500

Established Member
Last edited:

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
IMHO it doesn't look terrible but it does look a little ricey. Can you pull it off? Yes. Are you haters gonna hate? Yes.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
its not terrible. ive seen far far worse. i will say that i think it looks a little out of place on the car. personally, im more upset that you have cobra parts on your gt. =P

car looks fine. haters gonna hate. if you like it, keep it on there.

CobRoush-00

Established Member
In fact, I did the same 8 years ago when I owned my 96. I do like it and I disagree with people saying it doesn't flow with the curves of the SN-95. I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If you like it, never mind the haters. Your car looks pretty nice, by the way.

blackmage

Established Member
Dislike the spoiler.....

And drop that rear a little more....are those the stock springs in the back??

Yea, i had a spring break on me and i put in some C springs that i had, theyre much taller than the ones i had in there and the 18's don't help it either. Just havnt gotten around to ordering a new set of springs.

Dan.J

Established Member
I think it looks ok but not great. I like the stocker myself. The Saleen S281 wing flows really nice on a sn95 but so many people are running them now they kinda lost there flair for me.

Users who are viewing this thread