Spotted!!! Gt500 Testing At Firebird Raceway!!

Diggy Moe

Established Member
How well did the C6 perform?I've test driven(base model suspension) a C6 and the thing has got some handling with it.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
if your using a PC(not a mac) then you need a USB cable since PCs use USB2.0. thats exciting stuff to hear about the yellow 500 with the ducting. maybe they will have a standard 500 to go against the C6 and the ducting will be part of an option package similar to the Z51 to go up against the C6 Z51. thats some good stuff right there. now hurry up and get that video up!!! lol

on the video, you should be able to just plug a USB cable into it and to the computer and transfer it over. then you can use windows movie maker to chop it up into smaller chunks or go to download.com and get a free video editing program with more options. then you just need somwhere to upload it(i have some space for my personal usage that i would let you use but its another guys space that i have since im a moderator on the website. plus all the bandwidth usage might bring the site down, heh).

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Geez this is worse then waiting for you Mom and Dad to get out of bed to open presents on Christmas.

Dave Schotz

SCCA Racer
Established Member
I am really really sorry... 2 kids a wife, building a home, wrecking a race car... getting the other race car prepared and off to Thunderhill... oh a day job too... This is TIGHT :(

I am going to put on TV right now... and at least give ya some crappy photos... of cars! PS... I am typing this with one hand.. while the other arm holds my 4 mos old baby girl! :)

Give me 10 mins... and an email address to someone who will host them for us tonight! :D

Dave

Dave Schotz

SCCA Racer
Established Member
Are you guys still there???? :) Ok... I should have some pics up in about 2 mins!!! I got some GOOD STILLS of the VIDEO!!! (Wow it looks good on a BIG SCREEN TV!!!) :)

Dave Schotz

SCCA Racer
Established Member
Alright Guys!!! Here we go... hope this works!!!

picture181297.aspx

If this works... more will come quickly!

Dave

Dave Schotz

SCCA Racer
Established Member
In one of the pics of the yellow one... you can see the roll bar... too! ;) Hissman.. does my link let you see all of them? I still have 2 more... I am loading...

Dave Schotz

SCCA Racer
Established Member
Yes... I can judge the lap times... though not tonight... wife is laying down the 'smackdown'... about 'quality time'! :rolleyes: but the the only problem is... when they were driving the 'blue GT500 hard' they were slowing (stopping for a chicane)... they removed this later in the day.

I think this link should take you to all my pics...
http://sccaforums.com/photos/dave_schotz/category1000.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread