Spotted this today

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
Saw this good looking GT 500 today on Kiawah island South Carolina ,does it belong to anyone on here? I wish I had mine down here,lots of roads I would love to cruise down.
0fb1b59e9a931123f196a91aceaf0c10_zps1cb5ce06.jpg

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
I've seen it going the other way one day but didn't want to do the speed I needed to catch up with my son in the car... if that's the same car I saw. SC plates? There are at least five 13-14's running around here.

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
Yes it did have SC plates that made me lol,it was BYEYALL Been here for the last week and I have to say it is a beautiful place to visit ,and the bridge in your avatar is spectacular ,was thet pic taken close to patriots point?spent some time there earlier this week,being able to climb all over the Yorktown was cool,

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
The weather has been pretty nice lately other than the rain the other day. Kiawah is worth a visit no doubt. You passed the location of the pic on the way to the Yorktown. There are condo's between the Yorktown and the entrance to the park and pier under the bridge. Pull in there and drive straight back to the water. Water temperature is coming up and I'm ready to start dragging Red fish out of the skinny water. If you like water, fishing, and pretty nice people, you just about can't go wrong in Charleston.

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
If you like water, fishing, and pretty nice people, you just about can't go wrong in Charleston.[/QUOTE]

You are correct sir,everyone I have meet here has been very friendly,cheerful and welcoming ,and the weather has been fantastic.

Ky GT500

Established Member
The weather has been pretty nice lately other than the rain the other day. Kiawah is worth a visit no doubt. If you like water, fishing, and pretty nice people, you just about can't go wrong in Charleston.

Zen,,,,You sound like you work for department of tourism for Charleston!!!

Seriously,,, I've loved my time that I've spent around the area the last 26 years or so. Everything Zen said, I've found true in all my years down there.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
It is pretty nice here... went fishing today, wore the collar! All that rain this weekend stained the ****ing water. I couldn't see the bottom in less than two feet of water. Got back in a creek to get out of the wind and the only thing I was lacking was beer. Saw an ass ton of fiddler crabs, I expect the reds to start tailing soon if they haven't already. You might need to make two trips down here this spring.

Users who are viewing this thread