spring rod run pigeon forge tennessee

buck8

Established Member
ok that custom 32 fiat on the second link is unbelievably gorgeous.... I want.... so delicious...

95SlowTA

Established Member
There was an awesome showing... did you have your mustang up there 1crzhrs? I was up there both nights with the trans am but it was hell with in traffic with the stage 3 clutch, and 3.42 gear. That cam hates the gear in traffic! but awersome pictures...

BBCOBRA

Established Member
great pics. I've always wanted to go up there for one of these events. Looks like a great time.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
that atv with the wagon wheels made too look like a john deer was pretty funny. lot of pics u took there. thanks for sharing

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
didn't bring my car, no way i was sitting in all that traffic! lol

we took the truck and parked on the backroads so we could get there and leave easily.

Nick_B95GT

Established Member
man i was there, i didnt take my car though,,,we sat out near the light at the grand resort hotel on thursday night thru saturday night,,,lots on giant trucks with big stacks and big wheels,

did you happen to see the 2000 Cobra R for sale with 1,700 miles for $47,500,,,lots on nice rides there, a bunch of stangs and camaros, bunch of drag cars with tags

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Awesome pictures man. I like the shot of just the front of my dad's blue 51 ford victoria, not sure if you knew that was ours or not but anyway cool shots. It was good meeting you all!:beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What an awesome mix of cars! These are the types of shows I love the most. Something for just about anybody. Great pics, and a ton of them. Thanks for sharing!

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
I was down there on vacation and didn't even know the rod run was going on, we left on thursday and there were already a lot of cars. I'll be going down for the fall rod run. :thumbsup:

95SlowTA

Established Member
man i was there, i didnt take my car though,,,we sat out near the light at the grand resort hotel on thursday night thru saturday night,,,lots on giant trucks with big stacks and big wheels,

did you happen to see the 2000 Cobra R for sale with 1,700 miles for $47,500,,,lots on nice rides there, a bunch of stangs and camaros, bunch of drag cars with tags

hey man are you talking about this cobra R? cause that thing was nasty looking! :dancenana:

0082.jpg

95SlowTA

Established Member
I cant remember where it was it was right down from the riverside inn or something of that nature. close to where the beach looking store is with the shark's mouth you walk through to get in.... Cobra 4 were you in your mustang down there?

Users who are viewing this thread