Springs, raise 03 cobra 1"

bigwave

Established Member
Ok, I know this is backwards, but, the PO put iebach lowering springs on my 03 cobra and it's really low, so low, you must drive with extreme care. Is there a spring kit out there that lowers the car .5 to 1" or a way to raise it 1", different isolators?
And advise would be appreciated. I do still have the stock springs and it's running stock size tires and wheels.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I think if you get a set of poly isolators it'll raise the car about a half inch all around. My car had H&R race springs when I bought it and it was a decent height and rode pretty good. I had to watch speed bumps. But I think that had more to do with my Bassani X pipe than the height.

mr. b_98GT

Established Member
I had the exact same issue when I bought my car with it being so low I scraped on just about everything (Eibach springs in rear, stock cut in front), and I wanted to raise it just like you. Go with H&R Race Springs all around, and either stock iso's or MM iso's (Prothane poly iso's). I think I'm about an 1" to 1.25" from stock height now (I was probably around 2-2.5" lower on old set-up), which is fine with me because it still has a lowered look, but I no longer have to fear certain driveways, speed bumps, dips in the road, etc.

rccg94

Established Member
Same issue here. Eibachs on my '03 Vert and way too low even for my driveway. I switched to the Steeda Sport springs and I'm much happier.

Users who are viewing this thread