Spy Shots—’21 Chevy Suburban RST

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
GM crushes Ford in full-size SUV sales.

Unlike Ford, GM tends to update their bread & butter money makers more than once a decade.
I disagree with updating. Gm used the same gauge cluster for over 20yrs back in the day. They all had the same issues for 20yrs, lets not get into the 30yrs of ignition issues.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
I disagree with updating. Gm used the same gauge cluster for over 20yrs back in the day. They all had the same issues for 20yrs, lets not get into the 30yrs of ignition issues.

Disagree all you want, Ford hardly touched their Expy/Navi for a decade. 2007-2017

All vehicles have their issues. There's a laundry list of Ford problems as well. You can go tit for tat all day long.

Facts are facts. Same as Ford touting their dominance in pickup trucks, GM is the same with their full size SUV's. That won't change any time soon.

Last edited:

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Probably going to be hard to sell $100k SUV in a market where everyone is unemployed and broke

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Disagree all you want, Ford hardly touched their Expy/Navi for a decade. 2007-2017

All vehicles have their issues. There's a laundry list of Ford problems as well. You can go tit for tat all day long.

Facts are facts. Same as Ford touting their dominance in pickup trucks, GM is the same with their full size SUV's. That won't change any time soon.

i am not disagreeing with this statement. But to say GM changes there bread and butter less than 10yrs i dont agree.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
i am not disagreeing with this statement. But to say GM changes there bread and butter less than 10yrs i dont agree.

This will be GM's third significant update in the same time period. Their continued sales dominance reflects the consistent investment.

Users who are viewing this thread