Spy Shots—2019 GT500 With Supercharged 5.2 FPC Engine?

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
Tell that to Koenigsegg, two Rotrex blowers bottom left. Man that engine looks fimiliar. In fact I heard from a reliable source this is the setup in the new GT500.
koenigsegg-ccx-studio-e-09.jpg

Edit:

Shit I didn't get to this page yet, leaving it up for a badass mod motor pic

Okay, IMO, Koenigsegg does not equal Ford, GM, Dodge, etc. They make how many total cars a year vs a typical manufacturer?

I do have to say that Koenigsegg did package that well though (from the picture). In my head, Im thinking of a Procharger or similar sitting right in front of the motor. They dont come off as well polished as a roots/ts blower does and would never want to buy a brand new car like that!

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
image.png
I believe the 55 Keiser Manhattan has one

Edit* the 1954 KAISER Manhattan had one.

Fourcam380

Established Member
I'm sure we've all heard the story of the three AC Shelby 427 Cobras with dual Paxton cents? '66 or so iirc

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I haven't actually. I know of the gt350 Paxton option, and the Shelby series 1 option, as well as the Scion tC centri option and the slp, tuner, and super car kit/kit cars with them though.

I'm about to go on a googling hunt regarding this interesting story you speak of good sir.

Edit*

Wow. 800hp 3spd Shelby cobra with a twin that... Well that car and its driver perished in a horrible speedy crash into the ocean. Rip. The remaining Shelby cobra super snake was owned by carol himself and sold for $5.15M recently. The car that perished into the ocean actually belonged to Bill Cosby but he drove it once and returned it to Shelby... Allegedly the stand up act 200mph is a stance of disposition regarding the car hahaha.

That all said, google results are as honest and reliable as Prozac and fiber pills so don't quote me here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread