Spy Shots—2019 GT500 With Supercharged 5.2 FPC Engine?

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
How much you wanna bet the feelings are mutual.

Unfortunately, I knew this was coming and arrived shortly prior. Listen to the video a hundred times, you won't hear a supercharger. Listen a thousand more and you won't hear a Flat Plane Crank.

This is something different...

Regardless, thanks for reading and watching the video.

I'd rather discuss the specifics where specifics are typically more valued.

Sorry Travis, I tried. I will be back later ;)

https://www.facebook.com/kevin.mckinney.5036/posts/1590820080949751

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Unfortunately, I knew this was coming and arrived shortly prior. Listen to the video a hundred times, you won't hear a supercharger. Listen a thousand more and you won't hear a Flat Plane Crank.

This is something different...

For all anyone knows, there could be turbos in that mustang. It could have a giant blow off valve. The timing of when the mustang lets off the gas, and when we hear the BOV doesn't add up. It matches up with the chase cars acceleration.

I've listened to that video probably 20 times on my phone. All I hear is exhaust. No engine noise or BOV of any sort.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
No need to come back. SVTPERFORMANCE will flourish without you.

It's also good to see you recognize that you knew nothing of the 808hp Dodge and no nothing of the upcoming Fords. You're guessing as almost everybody here...

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
No need to come back. SVTPERFORMANCE will flourish without you.

It's also good to see you recognize that you knew nothing of the 808hp Dodge and no nothing of the upcoming Fords. You're guessing as almost everybody here...
I will take it straight to Travis from now on.

He can post it himself, I'll write the article. If these videos and pics aren't bought up already.

I have very little need for another forum appearance. However, the Ring video released by SID basically catapulted the character into social media. If you think that I am unwilling to provide a potential exclusive to the owner without member approval, you are vastly mistaken.

There is a very good chance information related to this topic originated from the same source. Regardless where you read it, MT or Hearst C&D/R&T, it seems to be from the same people. It also appears to be very accurate...

I will warn you before hand, careful of the "supercharged" or "Twin Turbo" claims coming here shortly from the popular media. Headlines merely intended to get a mass of listeners to repeat the damn video numerous times. It is a trick to generate traffic and views.

Anyway, that is that...

(and I still owe SID one so I will be back)

Last edited:

Troponin

Established Member
I keep saying this, but will continue repeating it; The domestic market wants to sell these high hp performance cars at a price that a larger demographic can afford and be interested in. The TT set ups just add so much cost.

So we can nit-pick all these details, but the bottom line will almost always be what it will end up costing the consumer.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
That's funny, MT CD and RT being accurate prior to press releases....
Their information is often wrong after the manufacturer has said otherwise. Much like the garbage you, the pill, spill.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
More video eventually, pics most definitely.
Okay, so next time you take photos of the new GT500, take one of the engine bay for us.
Also,........get a better video of the exhaust and engine sounds. Thanks!

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
19944643_1591095487588877_5666362222365745497_o.jpg
19944367_1591096527588773_1932165355773663826_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread