Spy Shots: '22 Ford Expedition Timberline

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
From SEMA:

Expedition

Here’s another look at the Expedition Timberline, this time with even less camo and with the Timberline logo fully exposed.

The prototype seen here, a refreshed ’22 model, clearly shows the new headlight treatment, along with several other features, including a unique grille treatment, high-clearance front fascia and orange recovery hooks. There's also a set of black wheels wrapped in Goodyear Wrangler All Terrain tires along with a fixed running board. Out back, the rear bumper also gets the high-clearance treatment, much like the front end. These elements are essentially identical to what we’re seeing on the Explorer Timberline, which Ford announced earlier this month.

The Expedition will also receive a refresh alongside the new Timberline model, both expected for the ’22 model year.

Expedition

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not a big-SUV fan, but this refreshed Expedition looks really nice. I like the front and rear treatments, and those wheels.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Eh.

Make a blacked out ST Expedition MAX with the Powerboost and I'm in. I'll dump the wife's 2021 for it immediately.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
IMO Chevy/GM did a good job on the new Tahoe/Yukon so glad Ford is getting out a refresh for 22.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I hate to hate, but that's no where near as good of a looking rig as the new Tahoe. Looks like they tossed some mud tires on mom's suv. Now don't get me wrong, I like the expo and what they are about. It would make a killer tow rig/dd. But in a boring, blend in kinda way.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Odd that nearly the entire truck is uncovered. Seems like Ford dropped this "spy shot" to get people interested.

Users who are viewing this thread