Spy shots of 2013 GT500

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Why would they change the current GT500? They just upped the HP in 2011 and the current body style is only from 2010, no need to make drastic changes yet IMO.

Question to the guys that want a coyote motor, what is the difference between the current GT500 motor and the Coyote motor (excluding the blower)? Is the GT500 a steel block and steel heads? I know the Coyote is all aluminum.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
It looks the same because that's the point! For you to think it looks the same. I bet there are some significant changes done to the front end.

derockgt

Established Member
i was hoping they would drop the gt500 and come back with just a Cobra. isnt shelby's contract up in 2012?

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
I know what you mean but I have a feeling its going to look like a ****ing v6 mustang from the sides and rear AGAIN with 600+HP and 285's tires out back. Pathetic.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
isn't the rumor a 5.8l DOHC s/c'd making around 625?

i do wish that they would do something with the ass end of the car though and go back to the dual hood vents. seems to me a cobra should have two vents, almost like fang marks the 96-98 models had, and the 2 vents going the opposite direction for the terminators and the 07-09 gt500's.

just looks right on a cobra.

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
Looking at the front end, it looks a bit downtrodden, like it expected Ford to do a bit more. I really wish Ford would fix the rear. I don't like the rear lights nor the black panel between them. JMO though. I'm just not thrilled.

quote of that year! Exactly!

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
they're morons because your idea wasn't thought of on test mule? :rolleyes:

Anddddddddddd here comes assclown #1 of the internets. Im just voicing my own opinion. But im quite surprised you're the 1st guy that discovered pee in you're cereal first on this thread and decided to take it out via text about someone elses post about a vehicle.

Have a good day. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread