SRT-4 tries, SRT-4 loses. 03 Cobra takes the crown.

SouthFL.02.SS

Established Member
Going back to the original post, what the hell is a Mexican/Rican/Cuban kid supposed to look like ???!
That's a pretty ****ed up statement there.
I know what you're trying to say, but damnit, be a little more mindful as to how you say it.
Just come out and say "Brown Kid" why don't ya already. :nonono:

I'd venture to guess that my attempt to even argue that there is a difference between the 3 is waisted here, so, whatever.

Last edited:

myfault

Banned
Originally posted by 1 BLOWN V8
I wouldn't mine at all for that to be the daily driver for work. Why did you go with the SRT4 is it because it is american? Ken

well to be honest... i have an svt contour, and back when it was my only car, i got ragged on and smirked at by mustang gt owners all the time on the road. at high speeds i could hold my own but from 0-100 they would kill me. i got really sick of that, (every cocky 16 year old boy around here has a mustang gt). and i just wanted a daily driver that i could beat them in every time i came up to one on the street. and for the $$, along with the "neon" factor, the srt4 is hard to beat. :D

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by myfault
well to be honest... i have an svt contour, and back when it was my only car, i got ragged on and smirked at by mustang gt owners all the time on the road. at high speeds i could hold my own but from 0-100 they would kill me. i got really sick of that, (every cocky 16 year old boy around here has a mustang gt). and i just wanted a daily driver that i could beat them in every time i came up to one on the street. and for the $$, along with the "neon" factor, the srt4 is hard to beat. :D

You have a great combo in your garage. In my neck of the woods, the combo to have is 03 Cobra and 03 Sti.

myfault

Banned
Originally posted by Pyro
You have a great combo in your garage. In my neck of the woods, the combo to have is 03 Cobra and 03 Sti.

thx :thumbsup:
a cobra/sti would be awesome! no doubt it is a far better car than the srt4, but for the $$ i saved, it will do :)

myfault

Banned
wMzk2NzY4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Cal

Established Member
It looks like you replaced the wing with the Neon SXT wing, or is that just the angle?

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by myfault
thx :thumbsup:
a cobra/sti would be awesome! no doubt it is a far better car than the srt4, but for the $$ i saved, it will do :)
And you don't get as much snow in Houston as he does in Reno...;-)

myfault

Banned
Originally posted by Blue03Cobra
And you don't get as much snow in Houston as he does in Reno...;-)

:thumbsup: good point. i dont think me having an AWD car would be such a good idea....... redline clutch dumping launches would OWN me and my trans.

Users who are viewing this thread