SRT Wheels

Jarrett H

Established Member
Without being subjective, does anyone if the viper truck wheels will fit on a lightning? I am considering powdercoating a set gloss black for a more street trim for my truck.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
probably not.. and you could be shot for asking such a thing...

BTW, bolt pattern on the SRT10 is 5x139 or 5x5.5 i believe.

Last edited:

MJG

Established Member
Man always everyone hating on the Viper pickups lol
I've seen a set gloss black and they looked great, they were on an srt10 though. I'm sure there is a way to make them work, I've seen a RAM with harley wheels before, so it can work Im sure.
BTW I think that would be pretty sweet if you did it!

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
why not???? They are actually nice wheels and they have nice replicas of them in gloss black and black chrome.

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
If you really want to do it.. I have a set available for you... rear tires are COOKED tho..

bskin38

99L
Established Member
hey man, i dont approve, but its ur truck. and it will look stupid having srt 10 wheels on a Lightning. that would be the same as an SRT10 having lightning wheels on it.
it might look good, but they dont belong together.

04SVT-L

Established Member
im not really sure how they will look on the L but i dont really like them to much myself. but hey if you wanna do it then go for it. lol i dont have to drive your truck

MJG

Established Member
hey man, i dont approve, but its ur truck. and it will look stupid having srt 10 wheels on a Lightning. that would be the same as an SRT10 having lightning wheels on it.
it might look good, but they dont belong together.

Why not? Ive seen a RAM with harley rims, looked awesome. I even think the regular ram sharp looking 5 spoke (newer style) wouldn't look bad on a L with a low pro tire.
If you can find a set of Viper rims cheap, do it, Kudos for being different:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread