SRT Wheels

bskin38

99L
Established Member
Why not? Ive seen a RAM with harley rims, looked awesome. I even think the regular ram sharp looking 5 spoke (newer style) wouldn't look bad on a L with a low pro tire.
If you can find a set of Viper rims cheap, do it, Kudos for being different:beer:

if he wants to do it, then go for it. i just feel that lightnings shouldn't wear their competitions shoes. but everyone has a different taste, and i understand that.
hell, ive got lambo door hinges goin on my truck in the next 2 weeks. not too many ppl around here are gunna like it, but hey, its my truck. and that goes for you and the srt10 rims. maybe he should be the first to try it.
if you do, make sure to post some pics!
and just remember that not too many ppl around here are gunna wanna drive in ur truck if you do it.

Last edited:

silver02L

it just isn't right dude!!!There are alot of other choices other than the SRT10 wheels without the hassle of running adapters

Silver '01 L

C'MON, ...BRUH!
Established Member
Do it.
F the haters.
They're only hating the idea.
It's never been done so how can anyone have a true opinion on the matter.
Do it!

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I'd LOVE to see pics (photoshop or otherwise) but I can't possibly imagine this will look good.

Jarrett H

Established Member
I'll have a proper photoshop done tomorrow, but this is just a slammed dodge with the wheels. My truck is murdered out at the moment, so i think a black set would look nice. The replicas are offered in 9" and 10" so the added inch from the spacers could be dealt with, if i use the smaller size rim. But that only depends if the rim will in fact stick out from the fender with a wheel adaptor.

05ram02ko4.jpg

This is my truck with the old 22's
3044779515_9b0034beb9_o.jpg

3044780289_7e7b58d995_o.jpg

Last edited:

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
very much looking forward to a photochop of them on your truck...I bet if you had put them on and replaced the dodge logo in the middle with something else....I wonder how many people would have even realized that they were SRT wheels....? It is not like you are putting Dodge logos on your truck. I like the SRT wheels. I am all about makeing my truck look different than everyone elses...well all my vehicles for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread