SRT Wheels

92Snatch

Established Member
lol...now everybody changes their opinion..lol I like the idea, and they look good on the lightning. Im all for thinking outside the box and trying something new and differant.....nice idea, its ur truck..do what makes u happy

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I can't believe how many people are going along with this. :nonono:

While you're at it, why not just go ahead and replace your lightning badges with the chevy "SS." :bash:

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
I didnt comment until i saw the photochop pic and for good reason, although i would not put on dodge wheels on mine those looks damn good on the L.
I'd love to the see the mug on a srt drivers face when you blow past him with his wheels...hahahaha

_XXX_

Established Member
I like them... However I wouldn't do it... but there is stuff I did to my truck that others wouldn't do... That's what makes it YOUR truck... Just do me a favor don't put on hemi badges:beer:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
Looks good. I guess if you didnt know what they went on they look like any other quality wheel and it looks like it fits nice.

I know not everyone likes my center caps but at the end of the day, its what you can live with. Its your money, your truck. Plus if you dont like it, its not permanent you can always switch it back or whatever.

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
Like I said in another thread, I think it looks sick. If something could be done with the center cap, would be perfect.
If I could find a set reasonably priced, I'd get em and do the exact same thing.

If they were just aftermarket rims and not acclimated to Dodge, would be a lot more people praising these. They are just wheels. What difference does it make?

_XXX_

Established Member
Well the same way people have fav. & hated teams is the same way they are with car companies.... They are rivals... Some people care some don't I personally wouldn't do it... However I don't really care what other people do to thier trucks... I don't have to drive it. It's the name of the game no matter what you do someone won't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread