srt4 kneeyawn Vs 04 cobra

Nxed2

Established Member
my camera guy never filmed a race before but here it is...

srt4 mods

AGP delta 44 turbo kit @ 22-23 psi
Meth (untuned)
DSPtuner
3-inch exhaust dumped
800cc injector
untuned
stock clutch and tires

car is making about 380 and 400lbs trq. full weight about 3100-3200lbs

04 Cobra vert mods:

ported pullied eaton
header/ catless full exhaust
dsp tuner
bolton's
Drag radials

I heard from some folks he is at or a bit above 500rwhp full weight w/ passenger is what? around 4200lbs guys?

Any how low rolls was pointless with my lil stock shit tires... we did run from low rolls like 20 but I would just spin and hit rev limit. Rematch will be posted with me on some dr's and and decent camera guy.:beer:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nppZw9Koj-g"]YouTube- SRT4 vs SRT8 vs Cobra - Gypsy street races-[/ame]

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
why did you film the road in front of you when you raced the terminator? :shrug:

Nxed2

Established Member
why did you film the road in front of you when you raced the terminator? :shrug:

I was not filming...The guy that was said "Wooohoo Got some badd ass footage BRoOOo." I was like sweet. Once we got back to "the spot" I watched what he had and looked at him like.:dw:

The termy was sweet and verrry nicely modded...Do the verts weigh as much as 4200lbs? he did have a decent sized passenger.

ZincGT

Banned
Where in TX is this? West TX by any chance?

And no, 03/04 verts do not weigh anything close to 4200lbs.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice runs. That's a sweet SRT4 you have there. As far as weight, from the factory the coupe is 3,665 and the convertible is 3,780. Without a driver/passenger of course.

Nxed2

Established Member
Nice runs. That's a sweet SRT4 you have there. As far as weight, from the factory the coupe is 3,665 and the convertible is 3,780. Without a driver/passenger of course.

ok figured it was about that without a passenger or driver...the Termy was prolly around 4100lbs then with his passenger.

Thanks, Yeah this lil bugger of a car has surprised me with the power it could make with just a basic turbo kit and 2.4l liters of engine lol.

Nxed2

Established Member
Where in TX is this? West TX by any chance?

And no, 03/04 verts do not weigh anything close to 4200lbs.

In houston... I know another black skittle that is from west texas that had the same tubo on his car but was running a lil more boost than me. That car rolled out on some cars a peon should not have a chance against.

Its a fun lil car and its the second one I purchased (who actually buys a neon twice :D).. BUT I am actually a big ford guy tho. I have been building a DOHC 5.4l for my old head/camed 98 gt but with the news of a dohc 5.0 coming to the stang I may just sell the whole project and wait for that car....:rockon:

srt-4 8u

Established Member
Is the srt-4 spraying? because at 2:29 in the vid it sounds like it.

My srt-4 would jump the rpm up just like that when i sprayed it. and it don't sound like clutch slip :shrug:

btw fast srt-4

Users who are viewing this thread