SRT4 or another Lightning

svtpwd831

4G63
Established Member
srt-4 guys are the cockiest drivers ever they think they have the fastest cars ever and swear that they have forged internals......ditch it and get a lightning then go smoke and srt4:rockon::rockon:

ecoastkid

Established Member
Wait a min....You sold your L to get an SRT-4?:nono:
:loser:

You should be ashamed of yourself...

Sell the SRT-4...Buy and mod the L...finish the house (With the L's help....)

Wait a year and buy a Focus SVT and put a jackson supercharger on it....

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
Getting the SRT-4 was a downgrade IMO. You can make up for it by getting another Lightning.

It was, but the lightning broke and i worked at dodge. I should have just kept the lightning then and put an aftermarket trans in but i wasnt thinking. And i couldnt afford it. The neon has been an awesome car with no problems. Its a blast to drive, but i just miss the Lightning.

Right now I am looking for an 03-04 near me for a decent price. I think this weekend i am going to start to demod the neon just so it will give me that extra push towards the lightning.

If i do get a lightning, when its paid off, my DD will be an M3 sedan, 135i or a 335i i havent decided yet. Thats what i was orignally sell the neon to get, since i cant afford a m5 or m6
684.gif

typhoon43

Established Member
Strictly for economic reasons I'd buy an L now. People are practically giving them away because of Gas prices. NOW is the time to buy!
DO IT...DO IT...
Picture%2013.png

cthunder

Established Member
my brother in law has an srt4... they're nice, but very small in the interior and little room to move around. I'm pretty big (6'2" 230lbs) and felt extremely cramped and the side bolsters just didnt keep me in the seat (not that the L's are any better), but atleast the L had some butt room. I was pretty impressed with the ride quality with just some lowering springs, it was peppy, but there's something about the L that screamed to me... POWER! it's just gratifying hauling crap and demolishing someone that decides to try and cut you off!

It seems to me you've already made up your mind.

Users who are viewing this thread