SRT8 Hellcat - unveiled

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member
The hellcat doesn't do anything for me. Now, if that motor finds its way into a Jeep GC, I will get personally involved.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I'm with Rosco, I REALLY hope they drop this motor in all the other SRT variants. The Jeep might cost $100k though to get the drivetrain to survive that kind of power reliably. Or they'll make it 2WD, lol.

Also just noticed you are in Raleigh, Rosco. Maybe we'll see you around.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
I'm with Rosco, I REALLY hope they drop this motor in all the other SRT variants. The Jeep might cost $100k though to get the drivetrain to survive that kind of power reliably. Or they'll make it 2WD, lol.

+2 would be killer to have this motor in the ram as well.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
What? Im guessing you never owned a Ford from the 80's, 90's, & even early 2000's?

Ford crown victoria's (possibly the MOST reliable car on the planet), and mustangs from the 80's, 90's, and 2000's last for well over 200,000 miles so I don't know what the hell you are talking about unless it's the shitty ford's like the Mazda Ranger, Contour, Focus, or the other cars nobody cares about.

Besides most cars of any brand will last if you take care of them.

Kiohtee

Established Member

This is the only thing worth reading between some of you brand loyal nuthuggers. :nonono:

I don't give two shits if it's a Ford, GM, Dodge, Honda, Kia or whatever; if it floats my boat, I'm gonna drive it! And I also don't care if it pleases SVTPerformance, Ferrari owners, the general masses or the like.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Ford crown victoria's (possibly the MOST reliable car on the planet), and mustangs from the 80's, 90's, and 2000's last for well over 200,000 miles so I don't know what the hell you are talking about unless it's the shitty ford's like the Mazda Ranger, Contour, Focus, or the other cars nobody cares about.

We were talking quality of fit and finish not just mechanical reliability.

Kewlv8

Established Member
What? Im guessing you never owned a Ford from the 80's, 90's, & even early 2000's?

Are you kidding me? The big 3 were pretty bad in the 80's and 90's, but Dodge was the biggest POS of the 3. Pot, meet kettle. LMFAO........

index.php

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
You're right. Its a damn FORD!! And ford my friend is the same as the other big two from America.

American cars is general dont have a great reputation for quality. Only up until recently have we started to catch up.

Im sure if you ask someone in Japan the difference between the 3 they would likely say they're all american pos's.

Are you kidding me? The big 3 were pretty bad in the 80's and 90's, but Dodge was the biggest POS of the 3. Pot, meet kettle. LMFAO........

index.php

See bold. Isnt that what I said earlier. All 3 were shit, who cares if one turd was bigger than the other. It was still shit.

Who goes around saying im a pos but at least im not the biggest pos. News flash, you're still a pos and thats nothing to brag about imo.

Rosco P

Bitter clinger…
Established Member

I'm downtown. I can get out some...

Users who are viewing this thread