Stage 5 Eaton, BBK Headers, X pipe, JLT Cold Air Intake, Heat Exchanger, Conv. Kit

stang-kag

Established Member
"All the items listed here accept for the conversion kit of course ARE brand new, they were bought new with in the last few months and it was my plan to run a kenne bell, so they were all installed and when we bought the kb and dynoed it and wanted more power, we went with a twin turbo, Car has not been driven only dynoed about 8 times, So have confidence that they are all in great shape and basically brand new, my loss is your gain. Since i bought the twin turbo I have no use for all these parts." So up for sale is a Stage 5 Stiegemeier ported Eaton "2.93" Billet Flow" blower pulley with ported throttle body and air plenum. New Belt included that is setup to run with a 4lb. lower, "which i dont have anymore". BBK Longtube headers, X-pipe, and h-pipe that goes back to the cats. Also a JLT Cold Air Intake thats been powder coated red. Aftermarket Heat exchanger. Im also selling my Lower intake, intercooler, Alternator, Timing Cover, All brackets, and pieces needed to make it all work to convert your 99-01 Cobra or 03-04 Mach1 to the 03-04 cobra setup. There is more that is included that im sure im forgetting. This all came off my 2003 Vert Cobra with 13,900 miles on it. Im selling this all because i just had a performance shop in Mansfield, TX which is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth, TX install stage 3 Comp cams, MMR Stage 3 ported Heads, and supporting mods to run the HPP Twin Turbo setup i just bought! This eaton is in great shape and in flawless working order with about 3800 miles on the port job from Stiegemeier. I drive semi truck for a living and wone be able to get on the internet with my laptop alot due to lack of time out here on the road. I have a blackberry though and i receive all emails as soon as they are sent. I will reply to all messages asap, but you must email me at [email protected], NOT PM ME ON THIS SITE..... Im awake from 2 am to 7 pm , so message me and i will get back to you. Im asking $3500 obo. that includes shipping with in the usa. Thank you for your time and interest, ALL offers accepted. I dont want to seperate this stuff and sell it all seperate 1 piece at a time but if i dont sell it as a whole soon, i will piece it all out. You will get a much better deal if you buy it all together. Thanks again, Kyle Glassman:rockon::pepper:
kyleglassman
kyleglassman

stang-kag

Established Member
The heat exchanger is a lightning force performance dual pass with red letters SVT. SOLD IT YESTERDAY AND SOLD THE EXPANSION TANK.

stang-kag

Established Member
Update... Headers and x pipe $475
Jlt cold air $125
Stage 5 eaton ported tb and plenum with 2.93 blower pulley and idler pulleys and new belt $1100
99-01 03-04 mach 1 conversion kit off my 03 cobra. Includes lower intake, intercooler, alternator, timing cover and all hardware bolts and brackets needed $1200. All these parts are in perfect shape and ready to ship!

Satyr

Established Member
sent you a pm with no response...are the midpipes catted?
how much for the LT's with h-pipe?

stang-kag

Established Member
Pm replied to. If you had read my message above you'd know that I drive semi and don't have the time or luxury of wifi to get on my laptop so I use my blackberry. Please email me at [email protected]. My replies will be much much faster. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread