stage III blower for sale

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Ha! you are one bitter piece of sh**! I really hope that you find someone to buy this thing from you, but the way you're going, I don't know....you are seriously an @$$....Throw it away, buddy...throw it away....

maddrabitt

Established Member
like i said earlier, Ill throw it away or put it on a friends car for free before I give it away to someone i dont know. looks like your'e still looking for a free pulley I suppose...

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
maddrabitt said:
like i said earlier, Ill throw it away or put it on a friends car for free before I give it away to someone i dont know. looks like your'e still looking for a free pulley I suppose...
Just let me know when you want to install it in my car. That’ll show him…:banana: :thumbsup:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
HA, go read the focking post agian tool. I offered you half of what the pulley was new....fair considering I would have to pull it off the blower myself...and what I've seen a lot of them go for. Plus, this has nothing to do with the pulley or the blower....it has to do with what a freakin' @$$whipe you are. You put OBO on your thread, a guy made you an offer and you come up with a smart @$$ comment....so far, you haven't gotten any offers on it other than that...so it really doesn't sound much like an "or best offer" to me. Just say you want $550 for it and then put it on your friends car if no one buys it...simple.

Last edited:

maddrabitt

Established Member
yep, you got me there. thanks for keeping my thread at the top all day yesterday. sorry, i know you couldnt afford your car until it was used and abused for a few years so youre looking for any deal you can find, but this isn't it.

husker4life

speed demon
Established Member
^^^
No, just waiting for the right car...
And my sorry a$$ offer is more than what its worth.
And yes NOS is a brand but it also stands for
Nitrous
Oxide
Systems

A$$clown

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
here...one more bump for your @$$....and guess what...your stuff still probably won't sell...Why would anyone be stupid enough to buy a blower for $550 with a pulley that has had a 150 shot of NOS thrown through it with a broken stud still in it and has 50K or so on it? Give it to your "Friend" or go with one of the options YOU said you were going to. Either toss that mother, or sell it for your best offer....

Oh, and I love how you try and hurt me with, "sorry, I'm sorry your couldn't afford your car." Boo hoo! HA. You're a joke! That's what you've resorted to, huh? You wanna say that to about half the members on here that didn't get their cars new?

Last edited:

Jocko

Established Member
I think it's commendable for a seller to offer full disclosure on an item, i.e., the fact that it was used with nitrous. Some folks might be scared off by something like that, or what some people might consider excessive mileage, but instead of trying to candy-coat it so he could make a sale, he offered a forthright description of the item so I say good for you, Dude! I hope you sell it. BUMP!

maddrabitt

Established Member
apparently stuff is supposed to sell for 20%-30% of its price because its used. maybe this guy should sell his cobra for 20-30% of what its worth...

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Well, as of now, the car is what....four years old. Most of them are selling for what....22k to 23k when they sold for 36k? Let's see that's about 37-39% off the price of the origional price of the car..... You're not really thinking....and you still haven't sold the blower. Bump for you again...hopefully this time will work.

How about I even help you out a bit more. Tell me when you want me to come up there and I'll pull out that bolt for you....for Free. It'll probably take about 20 min or so if you do what I say before hand. Then, that will be one less thing wrong with the blower...

Last edited:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Some of you guys need to STFU. It's his FS thread ergo he can ask $85 million for the item if he wants. Voice your opinion with your wallet in this forum. If you don't like what you see, keep your money in your pocket and your goddamn mouth shut. Nothing on this forum irks me more (besides mexicans thinking I should talk to them in spanish) than seeing people whore up a FS thread. If you aren't seriously interested in buying it, keep on trucking regardless of the seller's attitude.

Last edited:

maddrabitt

Established Member
And yes NOS is a brand but it also stands for
Nitrous
Oxide
Systems

Correct. A brand thats a copyright of Holley Performance, a brand thats never been on my car. Ass clown.

As far as the pricing goes, the point was that you are offering about 50-60% of what the asking price was. Nobody is comparing new prices versus used prices. When you bought your car did you offer barely half of what the asking price was? I didn't think so, and if you did you probably got the same kind of reaction that I gave you. I asked for $550, and got offered $350 plus I got to pay shipping. Thats barely 55-60%, which is a lowball offer plain and simple. You can buy used eatons all day long on this board for 3-400 bucks, 400ish for a port, no more then 50 bucks for a polished Accufab plenum, and 100 bucks for a used pulley. Your'e damned near at a grand there. Minus $20 to get a bolt backed out. Then you turn around and sell your used eaton for 3-400 bucks and you just got your entire setup for $200 max.

If you want to be an ass because I wouldn't sell you the pulley for $75 thats your business. There are no moving parts to a pulley/hub to warrant a price of 50%. On top of that I dont know you or your abilities. If you try to take the hub off and screw up the snout I'm out, not you.

Regardless, Im done with both of you douche bags. Like I mentioned earlier, I'll throw the blower in the trash or put it on a friends car for free before I get bent over by some assclown I don't know

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Well, I've worked with a guy in a lexus dealership...worked in a body shop for a summer for the experience and I've been building 5.0's since I was 16. Usually starting with a rolling chassy and going from there...does that answer your question about my abilities?

No, I wasn't being an @$$ because you wouldn't sell me the pulley....if you read the last comment I left on that thread, I kindly said thank you and backed out. The issue I had came up when you started talking the way you did to someone who made you a valid offer (even if you thought it was low). Just tell them you need more for it....plain....simple.

Here's the deal: You run your mouth too much...you still have the blower....and you still aren't getting any offers on it. Just take the damn thing off of here and put it on your friends car, or trash it like you said you would.

You enjoy being bent over by your friend.....and let's try this one more time....TTT, in hopes of an idiot willing to buy this blower!

And my offer still stands...if you want me to pull that bolt out...PM me.

Last edited:

maddrabitt

Established Member
ttt. maybe the children that want a ported blower, pulley, and plenum shipped for less then a used stock blower will stfu this time...

Users who are viewing this thread