stage III blower for sale

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
bump for ya
what's wrong with a few pounds of cold air being shot through the blower?????

AssPikle

Established Member
Why do people cry when somene makes an offer? I really don't understand why "No thanks" is so hard. No has to be followed by F%^& you lowball offer. In reality I thought the offer was fair based on what I read and I don't think he was trying to offend the guy. He was just making an offer, so in respose maybe the a$$holes who can't respond in a respectable way to anything should just shorten up their response to just "No thanks". Then we can all get along.

AssPikle

Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
Some of you guys need to STFU. It's his FS thread ergo he can ask $85 million for the item if he wants. Voice your opinion with your wallet in this forum. If you don't like what you see, keep your money in your pocket and your goddamn mouth shut. Nothing on this forum irks me more (besides mexicans thinking I should talk to them in spanish) than seeing people whore up a FS thread. If you aren't seriously interested in buying it, keep on trucking regardless of the seller's attitude.

Do us all a favor and keep the racist remarks tou yourself. Thanks.

husker4life

speed demon
Established Member
rdksek844 said:
Why do people cry when somene makes an offer? I really don't understand why "No thanks" is so hard. No has to be followed by F%^& you lowball offer. In reality I thought the offer was fair based on what I read and I don't think he was trying to offend the guy. He was just making an offer, so in respose maybe the a$$holes who can't respond in a respectable way to anything should just shorten up their response to just "No thanks". Then we can all get along.

That's what I was trying to say. A simple "no" would have been just fine... But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! that's too nice..

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
rdksek844 said:
Do us all a favor and keep the racist remarks tou yourself. Thanks.

That wasn't a racist comment. It was a fact. Political correctness is bullshit & I'm sorry that you still suffer from it. I prefer to call a spade a spade, & they sure as fck don't put spanish on everything because there's someone from zimbabwe shitting out a kid around every corner.

Last edited:

AssPikle

Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
That wasn't a racist comment. It was a fact. Political correctness is bullshit & I'm sorry that you still suffer from it. I prefer to call a spade a spade, & they sure as fck don't put spanish on everything because there's someone from zimbabwe shitting out a kid around every corner.

Actually it is racist and I see you have more to follow that up with. Hate is a nasty thing and should be kept for other forums, not this one. I don't suffer from political correctness, just human decentcy and compassion. You should try it.

Last edited:

MustangThief

Established Member
LOL @ This thread.

Here's the summary for those scrolling to the end:

Dude wants 550 for his blower, but said OBO

Guy offers 350

Dude is pissed that he got lowballed

Another dude joins in, is pissed that dude got pissed that he got lowballed

Arguing commences

Arguing continues

Someone points out that mexicans think everyone should speak spanish

Another guy joins because he's pissed about the guy who dislikes mexicans

Guy who dislikes mexicans reaffirms his statement, saying mexicans are everywhere

Guy who likes/is mexican gets pissed and misspells decency.

Dude still has his blower for sale, apparently not taking 350 shipped, but not getting 550 either.

Cool?

Tedisky

Need more Money!!!!!
Established Member
MustangThief said:
LOL @ This thread.

Guy offers 350

Arguing commences

Arguing continues

Guy who dislikes mexicans reaffirms his statement, saying mexicans are everywhere

Dude still has his blower for sale, apparently not taking 350 shipped, but not getting 550 either.

Cool?
:lol: :pop:

husker4life

speed demon
Established Member
MustangThief said:
LOL @ This thread.

Guy offers 350

Arguing commences

Arguing continues

Cool?

LMFAO:D

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
TrueBlueGT said:

RACIST!!!:cuss:

BTW: Nitrous keeps the blower clean.....:coolman:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
MustangThief said:
LOL @ This thread.

Guy offers 350

Arguing commences

Arguing continues

Cool?

HA! I love it!:banana:

husker4life

speed demon
Established Member
LS1Killer said:
RACIST!!!:cuss:

BTW: Nitrous keeps the blower clean.....:coolman:

WHAT????? Are you retarded? Keeps the blower clean.... Thats your stand..
1. Nitrous shortens the life of the engine....
2. It make the engine work harder....
3. The supercharger is connected to the engine(back to #2) which makes the S/C work harder....

WOW. Thats all I can say... WOW..:shrug:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
rdksek844 said:
Actually it is racist and I see you have more to follow that up with. Hate is a nasty thing and should be kept for other forums, not this one. I don't suffer from political correctness, just human decentcy and compassion. You should try it.

Tell me how it is racist to publicly express what the entire nation sees to be true? Tell me how it is racist to point the finger at a group of lawbreakers & call them by their nationality? Stating facts is not being racist, it's being a realist. If it were Russians invading our country en mass, refusing to assimilate into society, demanding we cater to them in the language of the country which they chose to leave, & basically thumbing their nose at any regulation which doesn't fit their agenda, I'd take the same stance against Russians.
And don't tell me what does & does not go on in this forum, moonbeam. Take a poll & you'll find that the majority of this forum is good, hard-working folks who feel exactly the same as I do. We are people who have pride in our country, are dissatisfied in our gov't for turning a blind-eye to what is an obvious black-eye on our sovereignty & national security, & we have no qualms about expressing the ideology in which we believe. So take your hugs & open arms for all attitude and enjoy it on your own because you won't find much support for it here.

AssPikle

Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
Tell me how it is racist to publicly express what the entire nation sees to be true? Tell me how it is racist to point the finger at a group of lawbreakers & call them by their nationality? Stating facts is not being racist, it's being a realist. If it were Russians invading our country en mass, refusing to assimilate into society, demanding we cater to them in the language of the country which they chose to leave, & basically thumbing their nose at any regulation which doesn't fit their agenda, I'd take the same stance against Russians.
And don't tell me what does & does not go on in this forum, moonbeam. Take a poll & you'll find that the majority of this forum is good, hard-working folks who feel exactly the same as I do. We are people who have pride in our country, are dissatisfied in our gov't for turning a blind-eye to what is an obvious black-eye on our sovereignty & national security, & we have no qualms about expressing the ideology in which we believe. So take your hugs & open arms for all attitude and enjoy it on your own because you won't find much support for it here.

Well first off, the entire nation does not agree with you or see things the way you do. Second, no one is 'Invading' our country as you put it. Yes we have alot of poelple from other countries coming to our country, but news flash that is what this country is founded on. Bring us your tired, your hungry and your poor, right? This country was started with immagrants, and we were not here first, unless you are native american. I do not agree with SOME of the immagrants coming here and just mooching off of our resources, but there are laws that allow this. I did not make them but you can't fault them for trying to better their lives. Don't try to speak for everyone on this forum, because I know you will find others that feel this country is free (for the most part) for those who are oppressed in their nations and what a better life. Unless your are Native American, your ancesters did. So get off of your high horse, put the gun down, and try to be a little understanding of people, or do what you want, again it is a free country and you have the right to say what you want. All I ask is that you keep it our of this forum because I want to read about cars, not hatred.

pabaker

Established Member
TrueBlueGT said:
Some of you guys need to STFU. It's his FS thread ergo he can ask $85 million for the item if he wants. Voice your opinion with your wallet in this forum. If you don't like what you see, keep your money in your pocket and your goddamn mouth shut. Nothing on this forum irks me more (besides mexicans thinking I should talk to them in spanish) than seeing people whore up a FS thread. If you aren't seriously interested in buying it, keep on trucking regardless of the seller's attitude.
I think 85million is a little too much for a used ported blower:)

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
i wonder if on www.argueaboutstupidshitfornoreason.com they are talking about cobras, and acually getting something accomplished with their lives.

seriously.....i see threads more and more like this all the time now, on (stlmustangs also) and it just sucks. lets just keep these boards to cars and modding/selling them.
it just seems like someone can make a totaly relevant post about anything car related, but give it two days and SOMEHOW it turns into some gay finger pointing im better than you/your ideas are wrong thread.
just my .02

klarkent42

Man of Steel
Established Member
DaveHutch said:
i wonder if on www.argueaboutstupidshitfornoreason.com they are talking about cobras, and acually getting something accomplished with their lives.

seriously.....i see threads more and more like this all the time now, on (stlmustangs also) and it just sucks. lets just keep these boards to cars and modding/selling them.
it just seems like someone can make a totaly relevant post about anything car related, but give it two days and SOMEHOW it turns into some gay finger pointing im better than you/your ideas are wrong thread.
just my .02
I agree man, this belongs in smackdown, not in a f/s thread. some people just can't keep their mouth shut.... :shrug:

jessie jaramill

Established Member
if you still have it i will offer you 450.oo im in los angeles area , hit me up a.s.a.p could you send me more pixs please , hey also me and my friends are setting a cobra meet in pasadena if interested in this also hit me up.

Users who are viewing this thread