Stainless brake lines - $60

Bootbox

Established Member
Next to new front stainless brake lines, $60 shipped to your door in the lower 48 states.

Paypal only, no echecks please, no international shipping.

Bootbox

Established Member
PRICE DROP I need gas money! :D

$50 shipped for next to new Russell stainless lines! Who wants em?!

steeda911

Established Member
Hey bootbox! do you still have the brake lines for sale? IF you do I am interested in them. Do you have any pictures of them or are they still on the truck. Let me know because I really want them if they are in good shape. Also could you send me the part number to these brakes. Do you happen to have the rear brake lines as well.

Anyway have a good one bud.

Thanks
kris

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
I'll take 'em if that fella doesn't want them........

Bootbox

Established Member
Hey bootbox! do you still have the brake lines for sale? IF you do I am interested in them. Do you have any pictures of them or are they still on the truck. Let me know because I really want them if they are in good shape. Also could you send me the part number to these brakes. Do you happen to have the rear brake lines as well.

Anyway have a good one bud.

Thanks
kris

Still have them, just took some pics:

brakelines1vw8.jpg

brakelines2iv9.jpg

I'm not sure of the part number I got them off a local guy with a low mileage 2004 Lightning, everything I can find says they'll work on all the '99-'04 Lightnings though. Sorry, I don't have the rear lines. My paypal is [email protected] if you want them, I'll send them out FedEx 2 day service as soon as the money clears into my bank (usually winds up clearing 3 days after you send it)

-rob :beer:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
You didn't say if the first guy was taking them "Steeda911"???

If not.....I'll take them.

Bootbox

Established Member
If he hasn't replied by the time I get home from work tonight they're all your's :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread