Stains on the Seats!

Lightningboy99

Established Member
Hey guys its been a long time since ive been on but im glad to be back. Anywho the other day we were in my truck and i bought my fiance an icecream, im pretty sure u guys know whats gonna happen. Well it starts to melt and being the loving woman she is she tries to stop it from hitting the seats with her jeans but it was melting to fast. Anyway she couldnt stop it all so my question is what do you guys use to clean your seat and get stains out?

Lightningboy99

Established Member
Thanx Todd if anyone has any other ideas of cleaners safe for my beautiful L seats feel free to let me know!!

WhiteLight01

Established Member
Got one of those myself from the wife's coke Icee...
she is now only allowed to bring a non spill kiddie cup in it.

Lightningboy99

Established Member
Haha Like i said though she did try to stop it withe her jeans so i cant hold to much against her. Cause she loves the truck just as much or maybe more than i do.

Bluebolt

Hold my beer n watch this
Established Member
not windex it will eat the leather if you get it on it. It leaked in my moms chevy while i was cleanin it for her a couple weeks ago and ate the coating off the top.

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
Well number one, the synthetic suede is called Alcantara - It's not even close to leather. Because it's synthetic suede it's not to be confused with cheap. Real suede up-keep would be a nightmare in a automotive interior application. Alcantara is the same stuff used in ultra high-end vehicles such as Lamborghini's. You can basically use any upholstery cleaner on it, yup, even the Windex mentioned above. But one of my favorites is Turtle Wax Power Out:

autoCareAllUpholstery_and_CarpetTurtle_WaxPower_Out_Upholstery_Cleaner_And_Odor_Eliminator-resized200.gif

It makes our L's seats look mint right off the showroom! I use it on all the carpet and upholstery - it's been my favorite for over seven years now.

XSIVHP

SVT FrEaK
Established Member
Great thread! We've been wondering what to use on the seats, Guess I didn't know as much as I thought about these trucks. I assumed it was real suede with a synthetic center(black). Anyway, can someone post up some interior shots for those that have used these cleaners? (powerout, blue coral)

THANKS!

Brian

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
2WIKID said:
Great thread! We've been wondering what to use on the seats, Guess I didn't know as much as I thought about these trucks. I assumed it was real suede with a synthetic center(black). Anyway, can someone post up some interior shots for those that have used these cleaners? (powerout, blue coral)

THANKS!

Brian

Lightning-Seats.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread