Stalingrad 2013 trailer

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's already out, and there are a couple of full-movie download links but I don't know how safe they are so I can't post them.

Silver95

Established Member
Would be very cool to see something that has a story about the German side too. This would be a second film portraying the Russian story on this front.

I recommend to anyone that is interested in this battle to read a memoir by a German Infantry soldier called "Blood Red Snow"

TheHitman™

Established Member
Another good movie you guys should see is My Way. It has the perspective from a Japanese Soldier and a Korean who was forced to work for the Japanese. Then both Soldiers end up working for the Russians and Germans. That movie has dialogue in English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, German and Russian. It also shows a different side of the Germans prior to the Normandy raid. Look it up.

NinjaBum

Established Member
Would be very cool to see something that has a story about the German side too. This would be a second film portraying the Russian story on this front.

I recommend to anyone that is interested in this battle to read a memoir by a German Infantry soldier called "Blood Red Snow"

The original "Stalingrad" followed Germans.

I read Blood Red Snow a while back. Crazy how everything fell apart after that and he just made it by with whatever stragglers he wound up with.

Users who are viewing this thread