State Trooper in Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.

9snakebite6

Banned
Check it out, I was speeding, like 83 to be exact, in a 55. I was coming home on a thursday from a local car show at Heberts candy mansion. well, i was on the interstate in between a line of like 6 cars going this speed, so this trooper decides to shine the spotlight on me as i pass him (he was stopped on side of highway)so he speeds up in his 2v and he pulls next to me and makes me pull over. at this point i was like,....WTF, everyone else was going this same speed....so why would he pull me over??? Cause my car is Loud??? oh and it cost me like $150 :cuss:

gibs93

Established Member
Simple fact is you were in the wrong by going almost 30 over the speed limit and you are in a flashy car. So, yeah, more than likely you are going to stand out in a group and be subject to being pulled over. If you are going to play, be ready to pay. Also, here in MO if you are going 20 over, you go to jail and it cost out the rear, be glad you are only out $150.

9snakebite6

Banned
Simple fact is you were in the wrong by going almost 30 over the speed limit and you are in a flashy car. So, yeah, more than likely you are going to stand out in a group and be subject to being pulled over. If you are going to play, be ready to pay. Also, here in MO if you are going 20 over, you go to jail and it cost out the rear, be glad you are only out $150.
Im glad by all means that anythng more didnthappen. But it was also night time, no one can even really spot the car from another, i wouldnt think:shrug:

gibs93

Established Member
Simple fact is, even at night, a mustang will stand out in a group. You are lucky all you got was a citation.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Why post this now, this must have happened a while ago, wasn't the last cruise night of the season at Heberts back in Oct. :shrug:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
No question for L.E. You got pulled over because you were going almost 30 mph over the speed limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread