Stationed in Germany, any trustworthy shops?

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Hey I recently PCSed to Vilseck germany and my cobras on its way here. Right before I left 3rd gear started grinding and locking up at times. I had the problem when I was at Hood but I just took it up to HPP and they fixed it for a whole month untill the same shit happened again. I was just wondering if anyone around has any experience with any shops in Germany that can do decent work? I'm sure theres plenty of people around that have been stationed here. I'm ok with just about anywhere in country.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
There was a guy trying to sell his dsg cobra on here that had it in Germany. Might be able to pm him and get some info.
GL

steves04cobra

Established Member
Im station in Bamberg and from talking to the mustang guys out there its better to due your own work. Even if you find a good shop its going to cost you 3 times more then what you would pay in the states. If you create an account on the mightymustangs site you can see there are a good number of poeple on that site and most are willing to help out.

MustangSteveGT

Buck
Established Member
mightymustangs.net seems to be where most of the other european servicemembers talk about. You might be interested on trying unitedstangs.com or even militarystangs.com because all those have someone from Germany on there. Most of the treads I've read people just ride out to each others places to get work done.

Users who are viewing this thread