Steeda Cat-Back Installed!

PacWest

Established Member
Installed my Steeda cat-back on Wednesday morning while I was down in Portland, OR. Drove it all the way back to Seattle and I am super happy with it. A tiny bit of drone, but just the amount I was looking for. I'm glad I did not go with a louder exhaust...this one is perfect!

Great fit, great sound. I'm surprised this cat-back does not have a stronger following. Most people are going for the Stingers. I have yet to hear one in person but I'm sure they sound awesome. The Steeda sounds plenty loud and agressive to me and with less interior noice (from what I've read). The Stingers do have a cool rolled tip if that's the look you want. I prefer the simple slash cut.

Well, as any of these exhaust posts go...it's all personal preference. Steeda get's my recomendation to anyone still making the cat-back decision.

-Ryan

poppakap

The Anti Rice
Established Member
Thanks for this review. Everytime I hear about the Steeda exhaust it sounds like what I am looking for.

Now if I could only find a used one. . .

03Cobra745

I've been looking at the Steeda's for awhile now. How does the performance feel?

What are your plans for an X-pipe w/CATS? I've been looking at either the Magnaflow or Bassini.

Will a change in X-pipe w/CATS increase noise/drone?

bunk22

Established Member
I absolutely love my Steeda exhaust. Coming from 8 years of ownership of a mustang GT, using Dynomax and Mac exhaust, the quality, fitment, and sound of the Borla was a welcome.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've been very happy with my Steeda catback. Bought it a year ago. I looked around at a lot of systems before deciding on the one I thought was most what I was looking for. Little drone. Moderate loudness. Nice power. :)

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Steeda's here with the stock H, sounds great. I just heard the Stingers today on a stock H and thought mine sounded better. I didn't think the Stingers were that much louder though. I was thinking they were going to be really loud, but thats not the case. I am really happy I got the Steeda's and I think the tips look better than the stinger tips. If your looking for little or no drone and a rumble that makes people look get the Steeda's.

Users who are viewing this thread