Steeda Cold Air Kit

Fang

Established Member
I love it. I think you can get the same results out of most of the units. I like the bling effect the heat shield has so I picked this one. Again most of the high flow filters will work for the HP increase, it is just a matter of preference.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I started with the Amazon Racing CAI, switched to the Densecharger and then tried the Steeda. Of the three I liked the Steeda and stayed with it. I didn't dyno test the three but they feel about the same to the seat of my pants. The Steeda is definitely the nicest looking and best made of the three. I recommend it. Just be sure the bracket doesn't rub against your A/C line. If so you'll have to modify the bracket. A number of us have had this issue. It happens because the line is in slightly different positions on each car. Steeda should have modified their bracket to eliminate the problem but chose not to. So if you go with the Steeda CAI check the clearance or you might cut through the A/C line eventually.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by King03Cobra
Love mine, looks good & works even better. You can definitely hear it big time when you get into some boost.

Same. Good choice. :beer:

Tucker

Seems like a lot of money for a air filter, bracket and a shield to block most of the incoming air.
Just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread