STEEDA STAMPEDE SHOW> OCT 8TH>>MEETING IN MIAMI FOR LOCAL CRUISE TO STEEDA>COME IN!!

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
Steeda Stampede Show Oct 8th>meeting In Miami FL. For Local Cruise To Steeda>come In!

For those of you that live in Miami-Dade (Miami). Me and at least for now 7+ SVT Lightnings will be meeting at 7:00am at the Fuddruckers on US1 Just when you exit the Palmetto Expressway. We will be heading out to Steeda Stampede at 7:30 am sharp! This way we can get good spots! YOU DONT WANT TO BE PUT ON THE BACK! I am taking my Cobra. If you are going and would like to cruise down to Steeda with us, meet us at 7:00am and dont be late. Bring your Mustangs,WE NEED MORE MUSTANGS! and bring your friends.
October 8th, this Saturday at 7AM. We head out at 7:30am sharp!
I will be at Fuddruckers around 6:50am. I dont want to lose good spots at Steeda.

Steeda Stampede info: www.steeda.com

Last edited:

Ironhand

Banned
What time does it end? And how long to you think it takes to get from Lakeland to Miami? lol Seriously though. :)

Ironhand

Banned
Can you post an address to where your meeting at? I might actually be able to make it, but and address would help.

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
Ironhand said:
What time does it end? And how long to you think it takes to get from Lakeland to Miami? lol Seriously though. :)

It ends at 1:00PM but then after that everyone heads up to Ford Power Fest at Moroso Speedway. You are way to far. Just go straight to Steeda its wayyyyyyy closer for you.
Ironhand said:
Can you post an address to where your meeting at? I might actually be able to make it, but and address would help.

Its on 7800 SW 104th Street, Miami, FL 33156

REDLIKEFIRE02 said:
are you on crack? 7AM lol soooo early

It takes its 45 miles to steeda from south dade. We are meeting that early so we can enjoy a nice cruise to steeda and also get good spots.

sittinondubs

Established Member
The address is: 1351 Steeda Way. Pompano Beach FL, 33069
Phone # 954-960-0774. I believe we have to register online or can we do it there? :rolling:

Last edited:

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
sittinondubs said:
The address is: 1351 Steeda Way. Pompano Beach FL, 33069
Phone # 954-960-0774. I believe we have to register online or can we do it there? :rolling:

You dont have to register. But you can buy the shirt with the goodie bag there. I am taking my own food.

knowfreed0m said:
Any word on the weather for the weekend>?

Let's pray, I mean really pray that in 365 days a year this stupid tropical wave does not pick the only day of the year when this eveent happens. We should know by friday how the weather will turn out but I will contact Pat at Steeda and find out what's going on.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
How many spots are there?How big is this event?I was thinking about just going to Moroso but maybe I will shoot down there first...

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
brucewrs said:
How many spots are there?How big is this event?I was thinking about just going to Moroso but maybe I will shoot down there first...

Well, i dont know how many spots there is at Steeda. Normally there are over 200+ cars at steeda. The event starts first at Steeda with prizes if you buy the shirt with goodie bag and they also show everyone around the Steeda complex, and they sell parts new and used. I heard a TV Crew was suppose to be there. Then at 1:00pm everyone rolls out at the same time to Moroso for Ford Power Fest.

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
Update.....Steeda will be open Saturday rain or shine. I will still be at the Fuddruckers spot at 7am. If the weather is real bad then I might not show up. By the looks of things, the weather seems to be better on Saturday if the dry air gets here quick enough. But anyways. It's very possible that I will be at the meeting spot and will go to Steeda Stampede.

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Alright, just checking in. Im gonna meet up at Steeda at 8 then ride up with everyone else to Moroso.

One question- Is it ok for a friend to come with his truck>? It's a Nissan Fronteir BUT he does own a '65 Mustang coupe that he is restoring and he is looking to buy a L soon. I'd really like to have him come to Steeda and see everything, and then ride up with us to Moroso.

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
You're racing tommarow Sprayed? Which class are you in the DOT 10.5?

Everyone's car/truck is gonna run like shit tommarow :bash:

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
knowfreed0m said:
Alright, just checking in. Im gonna meet up at Steeda at 8 then ride up with everyone else to Moroso.

One question- Is it ok for a friend to come with his truck>? It's a Nissan Fronteir BUT he does own a '65 Mustang coupe that he is restoring and he is looking to buy a L soon. I'd really like to have him come to Steeda and see everything, and then ride up with us to Moroso.

Your friend could come but Steeda will not allow him to park in the complex. He will need to park away from Steeda. I will be at Fuddruckers at 7:00am for whoever is going to cruise with us. We are leaving at 7:30 ON THE DOT!! The weather looks great for Saturday!

NXSVTCOBRA

knowfreed0m said:
You're racing tommarow Sprayed? Which class are you in the DOT 10.5?

Everyone's car/truck is gonna run like shit tommarow :bash:
:shrug: dont know, if you haven't noticed i'm the most undecided person you'll ever meet :D depends how my car looks coming off the trailer :??:

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
I see on Moroso's webiste that the Modular/truck class races are on sunday.. Its gonna be a fun day non-the-less.

NXSVTCOBRA

o set my alarm clock to wake up around 7:30, by the time i put the car on the trailer, eat breakfast, and make my way to moroso it'll be 10 before i get there

Users who are viewing this thread