STEEDA STAMPEDE SHOW> OCT 8TH>>MEETING IN MIAMI FOR LOCAL CRUISE TO STEEDA>COME IN!!

T.B Bullitt

Established Member
Im going, hope to see some of you there...just look for a true blue bullitt with southfloridastangs.net stickers on the rear windows...

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
That was a hell of a lot of fun! :banana: Really awesome seeing everyone out there.

I got some pics I'll post in the Pics section n a lil.

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
116_1684.gif

116_1686.gif

116_1687.gif

116_1689.gif

116_1688.gif

116_1693.gif

116_1692.gif

116_1696.gif

117_1702.gif

116_1691.gif

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
brucewrs said:
i do,I wil post them tomorrow.

I didn't make it to the Stampede, but I got to see your truck at Moroso; Beautiful man :rockon:

That Kenne Bell looks soo good under the hood, and I love your mirrors :thumbsup:

We got a VERY late start, and I didn't even drive my truck, wound up going in my friends 05 Roush. I gotta get to the next event on time.

evil1lightning

Evilone
Established Member
It was great meeting you guys you all have some nice trucks. Hope to do this again. Carlos stop crying you sack of potatoes.

Last edited:

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
BT2001SVT said:
I didn't make it to the Stampede, but I got to see your truck at Moroso; Beautiful man :rockon:

That Kenne Bell looks soo good under the hood, and I love your mirrors :thumbsup:

We got a VERY late start, and I didn't even drive my truck, wound up going in my friends 05 Roush. I gotta get to the next event on time.

Thank you,I was in the stands watching the races.... ;-)

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
brucewrs said:
Thank you,I was in the stands watching the races.... ;-)

Yeah, that's where I spent most of my time too :thumbsup:

Those jet cars where INSANE, anyone know who's Silver Lightning was running, nice truck, really nice times :burnout: :burnout:

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
There were 2 silver Lightnings running.The one with the roll cage was insane.I cant believe 11.09 with that heat.The other was running low 14's high 13's.....

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
yeah the one with the cage is the one I was refering to; for as hot as it was, I was VERY impressed. Imagine when it cools down a bit :burnout: :burnout:

blown9350lx

JazboSVT
Established Member
Hey guys I know this has nothing to do with the Steeda Stampede but since I talked to you guys at the show and told you all that my truck was at JLP getting everything done I thought I would put up a Pic of my new engine. JLP sent it to me today and thought a share it with you all. These guys do good work. :burnout:
eqp1zc.jpg

blown9350lx

JazboSVT
Established Member
brucewrs said:
Looks nice.I like the JLP intake.Sweet! Are you going to paint the KB?

Nahh Im just going to leave it the way it is you really cant see the valve covers but they are aluminum polished and look great I should be getting it back next week JLP dynoed it at 14lb of boost it did around 580hp at 670 tq he said run it like that for around 1,500 miles and then up the boost a few more pounds I might just leave like that for a while.

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
looking good, what all are they doing. I see the intake CAI, Kenne Bell, Idlers and tuned I'm sure, but anything internal?

Users who are viewing this thread