Steering problem is this normal?

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
03 reptile:; parts just came in car done today....
As far as me overreacting????? My car was brand new and had the rear problem.... so was 03 reptiles.... I also know of several other members who wont post that have the rear problem....Just lookin out

1320nut

Shelby Girl
Established Member
As far as me overreacting????? My car was brand new and had the rear problem.... so was 03 reptiles.... I also know of several other members who wont post that have the rear problem....Just lookin out

Thanks for lookin out! I still haven't driven the car yet...fingers crossed I will be taking it home today!

Thanks to everyone for the replies!

03reptile

Established Member

Great news!!! I thought Rich was going to start selling parts off it! Mine has been perfect since the repair. Our Tech definitely knows what he's doing! We'll have to get together sometime!
Norton: I agree with cgouzoulis. Diagnosing problems on the thread is sometimes flawed. Both our cars were new when this occurred. We both also have stock tire sizes and wheels. Always advisable to entertain all possibilities before taking action. He was just looking out fror the OP, which is what we're all about on this forum.

Last edited:

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
Great news!!! I thought Rich was going to start selling parts off it! Mine has been perfect since the repair. Our Tech definitely knows what he's doing! We'll have to get together sometime!
Norton: I agree with cgouzoulis. Diagnosing problems on the thread is sometimes flawed. Both our cars were new when this occurred. We both also have stock tire sizes and wheels. Always advisable to entertain all possibilities before taking action. He was just looking out fror the OP, which is what we're all about on this forum.

Good to hear.. yes we will have to soon. Have you hammered on it since rich hooked us up? Curious to see how its holding

03reptile

Established Member
Good to hear.. yes we will have to soon. Have you hammered on it since rich hooked us up? Curious to see how its holding

I have indeed, and all is well. I'm not one to do smokey, dump the clutch, burn outs but the car has visited the upper tac range a number of times after the repair. No problem at all.

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
good to know!!!!!! Mine seems better than when I first got it.... I tried to be nice to the car....but since the roads were cold and damp, I let the clutch out and the tires spun a litttle! lmao.... No throttle.lol It wasnt a burnout or anything, but I def felt the tires rotating back there. ahhhh I missed this car. I also did not feel as much driveline clunk as before... I did turn the wheel full chock and got no welded rear feel either..... Soooo, I would say*knock on wood* that all is fixed. I'll let you know for sure if it really is gonna be 55 and sunny on saturday!lol

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
Thanks for lookin out! I still haven't driven the car yet...fingers crossed I will be taking it home today!

Thanks to everyone for the replies!

PS: my car WAS doing that exact hop thing...got worse waiting for parts. After my rear was replaced all is good..... I also had this problem from day 1 as did 03reptile. I hope you do have a small issue, and not like mine:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread