Steg 6+ Eaton, TB, Plenum

About 1k miles on this top of the line port. Paid for snout rebuild and bearings in addition the the port. Latest generation torque plate.
Made 500+rwhp on 91 cali gas at 14lbs.
Bought 2.9 Whipple. Will let it go for 1K$. split ship.

yyz82

Established Member
If I wasnt buying a KB from a friend next spring I would be all over this...

Extreme281

Banned
They charge 600 to port a Eaton stage 6 ?I'm in the process of sending mine in but ill do my stock blower n cash or a good deal on yours ,let me know

Chongoculo

Puttin' it on the Ground!
Established Member
SCsidebyside.jpg

SCportedwelds.jpg

plenumfrontsidebyside.jpg

plenuminsideunported.jpg

plenuminsideported.jpg

TBunportedfront.jpg

TBportedfront.jpg

The 6+ port and snout rebuild+ bearings was about $850. Shipping on top of that and some other options if you choose, so it really cost me a grand all together.

To make the 500+rwhp on my car I had 60lb injectors, a sbtb, and an 8lb lower metco kit (I have the metco kit for $250), which made a solid 14lbs. This was on straight 91 cali gas and is STD corrected.

It operated at way lower temps, didn't have the common boost drop-off, and jumped into boost really fast. It was quite a difference.

Foolish or not, I'm putting another 6k or so into my 2.9 whipple build and all the necessary mods to do that right!

Email replies to you were getting kicked back unsent, for some reason. Easiest to text or call me at 626-448-9169.

Users who are viewing this thread