Steg. Stage 4 ported blower,TB and Plennum

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
i call first dibs, what is the info on the blower? Total miles of it even when it wasn't ported. And price range, i have cash ready! Thanks

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
I PMed the previous owner some questions about it also! I've been looking for one of these for a while now. Any pictures available?

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
Quatrocky said:
i call first dibs, what is the info on the blower? Total miles of it even when it wasn't ported. And price range, i have cash ready! Thanks

I was trying to look up the milage of the total milage of the blower, but the search would only go back 100 posts.

I'm sure Matt (Strokd) will remember what it was when he bought it, the just add 4000 to that.

The blower is strong and made great power.

$900 for the Blower,pulley,TB, and Plennum

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
Quatrocky said:
id paypal him that money asap. "dibs" means nothing when someone comes in with a paypal payment before you.
just letting you know, because ive seen it happen!
youll be happy with it.:beer:

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
thats not too bad considering thats what he sold it to you for i guess. Will you just let the blower go separately?

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
DaveHutch said:
id paypal him that money asap. "dibs" means nothing when someone comes in with a paypal payment before you.
just letting you know, because ive seen it happen!
youll be happy with it.:beer:

Haha yea i know! Very true. Someone else can jump on this i just need the blower. Good deal none the less for everything!

Users who are viewing this thread