steggy stage IV for sale/ nor-cal

balla530

Established Member
I have a steggy stage IV for sale, totalled the car so for now I can use the money more than the blower sitting in my garage. I am located in northern california, close to sacramento and i would prefer to sell it locally, but if no one local wants it I will consider shipping it. it is a stage 4 with a polished billetflow 2.93 pully. I am looking to get $600/ obo, if someone wants to talk let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Jazz Shergill

Stroked03

Mobile paint works
Established Member
I have a steggy stage IV for sale, totalled the car so for now I can use the money more than the blower sitting in my garage. I am located in northern california, close to sacramento and i would prefer to sell it locally, but if no one local wants it I will consider shipping it. it is a stage 4 with a polished billetflow 2.93 pully. I am looking to get $600/ obo, if someone wants to talk let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Jazz Shergill

Pm sent

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
i might be interested depending on if my car sells soon or not (if not, im gonna mod it).

however money talks, if someone gets to it before me no biggie.

sucks about your car though. Pics?

balla530

Established Member
sorry that I havn't gotten back to no one, I just got back from a wedding in canada... the total miles on the blower are between 14-15k if anyone wants pics I also finally got some on my computer so let me know.

Jazz

Oh3SVT

Established Member
just out of curiosity, you can send your eaton to steggy and get it ported cheaper than $600 for a stage 4 port, however, you can almost get the new stage 5. Anyways gl on the sale, might be interested.

whitetrash1

Established Member
just out of curiosity, you can send your eaton to steggy and get it ported cheaper than $600 for a stage 4 port, however, you can almost get the new stage 5. Anyways gl on the sale, might be interested.

by buying an already ported blower you can have less down time. and time is money

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member

Just remember also that your also gaining a second blower..what for dunno but you can sell your stock blower for 250-300

Users who are viewing this thread