Steroids

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
Anybody here taken 'roids or know someone thats taken them. Whats your take on them??

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Some dude at work took them. They shriveled his nuts, and he had to have surgery to remove his man breasts. Serious, no joke. The roids really messed this guy up. I would never touch them. All my gains will come from weight lifting and healthy nutrition. Not to mention the possible liver and kidney damage associated with the use of steroids.

I'm sure it's no fun when your body no longer makes its own testosterone and you end up with a ripped and buff body, but with tiny balls and man boobs.

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
lol good point

man thats a sweet signature. You got any good wallpaper size pictures???

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
sorry i just think that Sonic Blue 03 are cool. And that one with the red light or sunlight?? looks sweet!! Didn't mean to get to excited about it

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
I know alot of guys at my gym that are juicing. Really messes you up, they think that the nut shriveling is the only isde effects, sad tha they would take something without researching about it first. Vitamin S just isnt worth it

ssssnake

Established Member
A friend of my husbands used steriods. He was a big weightlifter. He died of a heart attack at age 40 from steriod use. Bad stuff.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by 94FiveOhCOBRA
Anybody here taken 'roids or know someone thats taken them. Whats your take on them??

How about just putting in the work and being thankful for the ability to workout. :nonono:

C_Record

Established Member
Originally posted by 94FiveOhCOBRA
I've personally known people who have died as a result of steroid use.

Last edited:

4camV8

Established Member
if you want to get that big that fast and don't want to work for it the natural way, you probably have a small prick and shriveled nuts already anyway, so i say go for it!

Seriously, stay away from that crap. There's plenty of supplements you can take that aren't any more dangerous than "Sweet and Low". Hit the weights hard, eat right, and if you're not getting bigger, look into some protein shakes and stuff. Check out

http://www.gncproperformance.com/

click "ask GNC" it's a great FAQ about supplements.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Re: Re: Steroids

Originally posted by Booyah
How about just putting in the work and being thankful for the ability to workout. :nonono:
and eat the right foods?:shrug: i mean if it takes a little longer to do it the right way and live it should be a nobrainer:bash: :bash: :bash:

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
yeah there are plenty of plain ole energy boosters at GNC and other nutrition stores that can let you work out longer and give you more energy. Which is better than just takin a steriod and letting it to the work.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
GNC is fine and dandy, but people over-use the "supplements" as well. You have to remember that because they are supplements they don't have to be FDA approved. Creatine is a good example of something that can benefit you if used correctly, but can also severely harm you through abuse.

Your safest bet is to get all the nutrition you need from food. As stated earlier, there are plenty of excellent sources of protein in the animal kingdom, use them.

Mustang Mike

Established Member
if used properly and moderately they are very effective and safe. the more you use, longer and more often you use them, the more fire you are playing with

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
They are NEVER safe. No one just uses a little and stops. They figure, "One cycle, and I'll get the results I want." Then, they end up with shriveled nuts, breasts, a bad heart, jacked liver/kidneys...

Users who are viewing this thread