Steve Magnante

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I saw someone post on his channel the other day explaining his health. I thought maybe he between now and then.

ToddW702

Established Member
Man I love this guy and I’m always amazed at how much he knows when I’m watching BJ… while getting a BJ. The only way I like to watch BJ.

Edit: I got carried away. I hope he recovers.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Quote from the report. "At this juncture, all we can do is wait for the outcome and hope for the best. An infection of the brain is considered a very serious illness and even in the best cases the course of treatment can take several weeks or months."

Hope Steve will be one of those "best cases". Praying that he beats this infection and the course of treatment is successful. He's a great guy and deserves a victory!

floodstang

Established Member
I met him a few years ago on the Hot Rod Power Tour. He took pictures of my brother’s car for a feature in Hot Rod. Really nice guy. I hope he gets better soon.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Get well fast Steve! We need you!

Just watching Steve on an episode of Roadkill Junkyard Gold. He's truly amazing.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
This was the last update video from 6 days ago saying he's making a slow recovery

It looks like Tyler Hoover is going to be doing some filling in so Steve's channel can still pull in ad rev and won't totally tank in the all important youtube algorithm

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is definitely some great news! Speed(ier) healing, Steve!!

Users who are viewing this thread