Steve (the official callout)

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Steve, we must race from:

20,30,40,50,60,70 rolls. That way we can both break our cars again.

Regards.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
04sleeper said:
What does that have to do with anything?

A good friend of mine has a N/A 311 with a single carb, under .500 in lift cam and weighs 3200 with driver and would own even Matt's Blown 408.

Don't worry Steve, bring your car over this weekend and we will get it running.:beer:
You have a friend with an N/A 311 that runs 9s? f-in sweet, is it a limited street car or whatever they call em?:eek:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
STROKD said:
You have a friend with an N/A 311 that runs 9s? f-in sweet, is it a limited street car or whatever they call em?:eek:
Darrell Peterson. I grew up street racing with him in South FL.
He won Street Warrior the last 2 years.

Best was a 9.2X @ 145.XX.
mmfp_060800_20_z+2006_fun_ford_weekend_commerce_georgia+darrell_peterson.jpg

Glockz

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
I didnt say I wasn't learning, but I think you seem to forget who I'm learning from (ex indy car driver) which yes compared to how I've seen my dad drive my car I am HORRIBLE.

kind off topic, but who is the "(ex indy car driver)"?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Glockz said:
kind off topic, but who is the "(ex indy car driver)"?

my dad, he test drove for a couple teams when he was back in college in indiana, he test drove at the indianapolis motor speedway.

blownaltered

Established Member
JKD said:
The stock block will still be in my car. I'm simply fixing the head gasket and while it's apart adding some box stock heads with the added fuel required. Nothing fancy at all. :rollseyes

Sheldon his block is only a 302, it has a stock bore and stock stroke, it is stock. Now I call bullshit on box stock heads Mr. Steve.

JKD

Banned
blownaltered said:
Sheldon his block is only a 302, it has a stock bore and stock stroke, it is stock. Now I call bullshit on box stock heads Mr. Steve.

They are box stock heads, I just never said who's box. :-D

Jesus-pogo-stickin-Christ people. I dunno how many times I gotta tell ya it's a stock blocked 302, and a stock pullied S-Trim with all the stock shit.

When we bolted on the blower, I didnt have time for anything other then just bolting on the blower that weekend. No tune, no chip nothing other then a baseline timing setting. I don't even know what my fuel pressure is at. I had NO intention of racing it or anything until I could afford the other parts needed to support the blower.

I didnt wait, I let Jeremy push me into racing it, I popped a haed gasket like a dumbass. Now I'm doing it the right as not to make the same mistake twice.

Ya'll are acting like I'm building the second coming of Strokd or something LOL. I dunno why ya'll are so chatty about this.

According to Sheldon, my lil blown 302 will barely be able to hang with a stock WS6. :-D

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
They are box stock heads, I just never said who's box. :-D

Jesus-pogo-stickin-Christ people. I dunno how many times I gotta tell ya it's a stock blocked 302, and a stock pullied S-Trim with all the stock shit.

When we bolted on the blower, I didnt have time for anything other then just bolting on the blower that weekend. No tune, no chip nothing other then a baseline timing setting. I don't even know what my fuel pressure is at. I had NO intention of racing it or anything until I could afford the other parts needed to support the blower.

I didnt wait, I let Jeremy push me into racing it, I popped a haed gasket like a dumbass. Now I'm doing it the right as not to make the same mistake twice.

Ya'll are acting like I'm building the second coming of Strokd or something LOL. I dunno why ya'll are so chatty about this.

According to Sheldon, my lil blown 302 will barely be able to hang with a stock WS6. :-D

I said A 302 not YOUR 302...learn to read :read: :lol1:

blownaltered

Established Member
Again Steve has a stock short block in his car, there is nothing done to it except for a cam. Get over it sheldon, its stock. Lets all remember one thing Steve's car ran fast, but lean is mean and thats why he keeps replacing head gaskets.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
My dad already did that... just never got to see it run right.:shrug:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
blownaltered said:
Again Steve has a stock short block in his car, there is nothing done to it except for a cam. Get over it sheldon, its stock. Lets all remember one thing Steve's car ran fast, but lean is mean and thats why he keeps replacing head gaskets.

lets race steve rider

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
makes PLENTY of sense...abundancy of sense making.

Once again, please remove your daddy's silver spoon from your mouth, I can't understand a gawd damn thing you are sayin. blah blah blah....

Users who are viewing this thread